Search results

1. matt123

1 Hour Team Edit

Subscribe if you like it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=po4qjRXTo8k
  2. matt123

Bunny hop barspin (Attempts.)

Just a short little video of me trying bunny hop barspins. not really close..... at all. enjoy. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z57z6APaKQs
  3. matt123

Backflip attempt

One of my friends trying to do a backflip and failing badly. enjoy. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYBCdLI2M_o
  4. matt123

QLD Sold

[/ATTACH]Item Condition: Good condition, frame has usual minor scratches, rear rim has a dent. Reason for selling: need money for bmx!! Price and price conditions: $800 ono Extra Info: Stock bike except for single speed conversion, Rock Shox Pike 454 Air U-Turn Adjust 95 to 140mm forks...
  5. matt123

Bmx *death* statistics

I am currently doing a project on bmx injuries. We need to know: -What are the most common injuries resulting from participating in this activity and why? -What are aust. or Vic. stats on deaths and unjuries resulting from bmx? - When are people most risk of death or injury when...
  6. matt123

Motorbike License questions

So I am turning 16 soon, and was hoping to get a motorbike license but I am not sure where to find any information on it. So some questions I have are: Do you have to be over 18 to get any sort of motorbike license? What sort of tests do you have to do? Is there any websites to get more...
  7. matt123

20" Beginner PLAY ME! Street/PARK/Dirt

My last thread failed so I'll try again. Beginner Street/Park/Dirt Park preferably. Rear brake no pegs.
  8. matt123

Found!

hey, I need a set of knee and shin guards. I would probably be a medium size. It would be great if I could get them by friday cause I am going to Rampfest :D Or could I maybe borrow someones knee/shin guards just for the day? with a bit of payment for them as well. I am in Victoria (Glen...
  9. matt123

Rampfest Sessions

I'm going to Rampfest on friday, going to the Friday 9am-1pm Mixed session. Last time I went(on a saturday) it was Packed. You could barely get a go on the foam pit, you would get shoved off. So I was just wondering if anyone knows if the Friday 9am-1pm Mixed session at Rampfest will be just...
  10. matt123

SOLD using EBAY!

Item: NORCO BIGFOOT Frame: 2006 Norco Bigfoot MEDIUM Forks: Marzocchi Dirt Jam Comps 120mm travel. Crankset: Truvativ Blaze Bash Guard: MRP Brakes: Hayes Sole Wheelset Front: SUP rim with Kenda Nevegan tyre Back: Sunrim with Kenda K-rad tyre. Pedals: BBB Stem...
  11. matt123

Fail delete

yeh, play me. Beginner Street/Park/Dirt Park preferably.
  12. matt123

Is this small buckle fixable?$?$?$?$

ok, so I kinda buckled/warped my rim, is there any chance that a bike shop could fix this? and what kind of price would I be looking at for this miracle to happen? Also If i decide to ditch the rim would it be alright to use the spokes and hub on a new rim? Or would it be a better decision to...
  13. matt123

55 RS price and are they good?

I was thinking of swapping my Marzocchi drop-off triples with someone for a set of new Marzocchi 55 RS forks. I have just heard about their bad reputation. I have tried googling the value but I couldnt find anything. How much are Marzocchi 55 RS worth? Would you reccomend them, if not why...
  14. matt123

Short travel??? Long travel???

I am sick of triple clamps right now so I need some single crowns and was wondering what kind of forks I should get. I have been looking at and been very interested in a set of argyle 318's but I am not sure about the length of travel, they are 100mm. If i do put 100mm travel on this bike...
  15. matt123

Adaptor sizes ??????

What size is the: 74-22 The very left one in the picture below. Someone said its the boXXer mount but what size is that? Is it rear 8"? Thanks, Matt
  16. matt123

Indoor bike roller/trainer. Metal project

I have been given a project for metal work to make something with metal and welders. Im working in a group of 3 and we chose to make one of those bike roller/ trainer things like this: http://www.torpedo7.com.au/products/T7TRRN7RT we thought we could use skateboard wheel bearings for the...
  17. matt123

Norco manik SOLD!!!

Item: Spec list- Frame- Norco Manik Forks- Marzocchi drop off triples Wheels- single track sun rims cranks- hussefelt Brakes- Hayes nines Stem- hussefelt Location: Glen Waverley, Victoria, 3150 Item Condition: used but very good Reason for selling: Getting a new BMX and need some...
  18. matt123

New brakes....

I have just bought some promax hydraulic brakes from someone off rotorburn and when I went to pick them up they seemed fine so I took them home and put them on my bike. Once I got them on I pulled the lever and they didnt work. The guy said that they were brand new and had been stored at his...
  19. matt123

Glen waverley or Wheelers hill

I need someone to ride with around the area of Glen waverley wheelers hill or syndal. I want to go for a ride but alot of my friends have gone away for the holidays and I dont like riding alone. There arent alot of well built DJ's in the area so maybe we could build some up aswell. Anybody???
  20. matt123

crank bolt for truvati hussfelt cranks

Item: Crank bolt (see pictures) Location: Glen Waverley will get posted though. Item Condition:As long as it is not stripped or rusty Reason for buying:This one got stripped while i was riding with it loose Price and price conditions: Whatever it is worth. Extra Info: I need it as soon as...