Glen waverley or Wheelers hill

matt123

Likes Dirt
I need someone to ride with around the area of Glen waverley wheelers hill or syndal.
I want to go for a ride but alot of my friends have gone away for the holidays and I dont like riding alone. There arent alot of well built DJ's in the area so maybe we could build some up aswell.

Anybody???

mtbmakesmehard

Likes Dirt
yeah i live in wheelers hill and will have to admit theres nothing around. theres some dj's outside wesley but got told to f--k off by security the other week.

theres a few ok trails in jells park etc. and one sorta dh trail thats alrite i suppose.
u found anything else?

matt123

Likes Dirt
yeah i live in wheelers hill and will have to admit theres nothing around. theres some dj's outside wesley but got told to f--k off by security the other week.

theres a few ok trails in jells park etc. and one sorta dh trail thats alrite i suppose.
u found anything else?

Yeh there wesley jumps are alright. By security do you mean that old man that does the gardening??? Hes told me off a few times aswell.
Ive never really found anything in jells park. Theres a good place off lum road, like 2 jumps near glendal. Some small ones near the corner of springvale and Burwood highway. How old are you? Im 14.

Cheers,
Matt

mtbmakesmehard

Likes Dirt
lol what a coincidence im 14 as well
nah lyk by security i mean to guys rocking up in a golf cart yellin at me lol.

yeah should go for a ride soon.

im away at them moment but can probs go riding on thursday next week.