Search results

1. wtr

Jokes Thread.

Hey...HEY....WAIT...HEYYY!!!! THAT AIN'T RIGHT!!! "The Joy of Anal Sex With A Goat" is NOT my favorite, never was!! Mother!$# I just got framed.
  2. wtr

I could live here....

Them books looked more like printed wallpaper to me, it'd be silly to store books there.
  3. wtr

New Forum Format

Am I stupidly pissed or is farkin looking kind of cute tonight?? I think yes, and slimmer too, and idffernt colour.
  4. wtr

Bike Made out of Wood?

Got SNAP? Nothing particularly constructive, but that gave me a chuckle. =)
  5. wtr

Not quite a poster child of responsible riding

*Bad hair *Lack of hard hat *Pulling brake lever with 3 fingers *Phoning while occupying a vehicle
  6. wtr

Mt Stuart hill climb, featuring W427, R35 GTR, Skelta G-Force and more...

Bumped into a silver R35 at Warrandyte the other day and gave her a run for her money ...her pace and how she sit through them bends had me believed that it wasn't all just hype. So gracious and beautiful. <3
  7. wtr

Army Recruitment..

Smart casual, clean shaven, short haircut, and the patience to sit for ages. They won't expect you to address them as Sir/Ma'am/whatever-rank nor will you be yelled at as yet, so don't frigid. Good luck. (spanners FTW)
  8. wtr

End of Year 12 Scavenger Hunt

You almost made me sprayed the monitor with vb...damn you!
  9. wtr

Prostate Cancer Awareness Month

Good on ya, Battler, for raising awareness on here. :) I absolutely concur with the sentiments being tossed around here.No pun intended.
  10. wtr

End of Year 12 Scavenger Hunt

That is just down right disgusting and degrading, and you are in year 12?
  11. wtr

Are you an "Inventor" gun?

Or a gun that inspires the victim to be creative when shot at?
  12. wtr

...ive seen some pretty impressive things in my time.

Surely you didn't check out her other vids just so you could perv at her, ya pig. :p
  13. wtr

Weird Chinese conspiracy kinda thingy.... LOOK IN!

"Plaise anda Harrow flom Chainar" Offensive? Not the slightest. Lawful/unlawful organ trading is known to exist. Teachers and parents would often tell young ones to never walk alone on the street, as strangers would come and snatch you up to sell your blood and organ. That's how it was...
  14. wtr

Jokes Thread.

Now now, we are all from one ethnicity or another, why bitter over pity comments when this thread was intended for a bit of afterwork laughter? I drive trucks for a living, and an asian truckie to be exact. And if I just hear another joke about asians can't drive....;) ...actually, "most"...
  15. wtr

saving streaming music

If I can't save a streamed track, this is what I do: 1. Open up Cool Edit Pro or another other audio editing programs. 2. Click "Record", and make sure your computer doesn't have any other sounds or songs playing. (e.g: whenever there's an error with a program or operation, Windows make that...
  16. wtr

Its belting down rain so you cant ride. what do you do?

How crude. Them fanatic christian parents will go berserk over the mere arrangement of the word... In case if you had difficulties reading due to old age, it's Masturbate. Sigh, if only we could turn back clock to days when career is the second priority in life...:(
  17. wtr

Why Sydney night life sucks...

Chk Chk BOOM - Clare Werbeloff http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oksXTbcOT08 I don't exactly know why I'm addicted to watching to it, perhaps it's her awesome fake tan, or her impersonation, or just combined effect of the her and the beats.
  18. wtr

Retail (warning: may contain rant)

Why isn't there a Hooters in Melbourne? Man, Melbourne sucks...:(