Why Sydney night life sucks...

NCR600

Likes Dirt
Don't know what all you jokers are complaining about. Sydney nightlife is great
Yeah, if you like huge, yet overcrowded beer barns serving over-priced and under-sized drinks, shit music at ear splitting volumes, hordes of suburban bogans dressed in last year's "gay" fashions, hipsters, and bouncers ripped to the tits on test and cocaine.

Or is the likelyhood of being glassed or getting into a fight with some meathead jock with generic sleeve tattoos who can't handle his piss what appeals to you?

'Ross

Eats Squid
^^^You forgot lads:p At least its usually above 10degrees at night there, usually under 5 here:(

Oliver.

Liquid Productions
Yeah, if you like huge, yet overcrowded beer barns serving over-priced and under-sized drinks, shit music at ear splitting volumes, hordes of suburban bogans dressed in last year's "gay" fashions, hipsters, and bouncers ripped to the tits on test and cocaine.

Or is the likelyhood of being glassed or getting into a fight with some meathead jock with generic sleeve tattoos who can't handle his piss what appeals to you?
Nah I'm just social. Plus I have an IQ of above 30, so I can usually avoid people and places like that.;)

[Edit: just in case nobody got the sarcasm: paying $10 for a beer is something I hate just as much as everyone else!]

Last edited:

-|Sean|-

Likes Dirt
Ch-k ch-k boom chick Clare Werbeloff made up Sydney shooting account

INTERNET sensation Clare Werbeloff, instantly famous for her eyewitness account of a Kings Cross shooting last weekend, has admitted she fabricated the story.The Sunday Telegraph can reveal the 19-year-old told investigating police that she "made the whole thing up".

As Ms Werbeloff's newly hired agent, Adam Abrams, confirmed, "She was not a witness. She saw the camera, ran over to it and told this story."

Mr Abrams said Ms Werbeloff had gone into hiding after having media camped outside her home. She has also signed a contract with Channel Nine's A Current Affair and is likely to appear tomorrow night - but Mr Abrams denied she has received payment for the interview.
Laughable.

kgunzer

Likes Dirt
I knew it was a lie glock 9's dont go chk chk BOOM plus there were 2 shots fired it would have been more like PhOW! PhOW!*screaming wog* :rolleyes:
She's obviously overstating (cause the only thing I know that goes CHK-CHK-BOOM is a .12G shotgun with a buck shot loaded).