End of Year 12 Scavenger Hunt

Fixie God

Likes Dirt
That was a dare a guy got to win close to $1000 in prize money!!!!!

Sick and outrageous I know, but thats why you dont enter, otherwise you have to the most gross and fucked up things!!!

mty10@

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Last year as our most of our school was walking up from the train/bus in the morning, we were wondering why there were cop cars out side the school gate..... one of the neighbours had reported it.

But one of the police was a yr 11 dad rang the school to get premission... and then helped the guys complete the list... he and the other cop got second.... but only because they didnt do the naked ones!

jarrad7

Likes Dirt
Could anyone PM me their lists?
Just want to see what kinds of things are out there / being done.

This sounds like a great idea, especially now that the principal knows about our muckup day plans due to two people who thought it would be a good idea to make a myspace and facebook profile called BHS muck up day 2009.
Idiots.

Cheers,
Jarrad

Stack Shack

Likes Dirt
ok a bit of a grave dig but it should be sweet,

We have just started to orgainise our scavenger hunt and need more ideas, we have plenty of naked ones like a car load of naked people and maccas drive through or flashing your *bits* at a gay bouncer, what we need is some slightly easier ones.

WE have things like, for every garden knome its an extra point or obtaining a road sign that has the same name as a teacher has like Ball st.

Swap pants with a stranger

Pretend to be a waiter and seat a table

Any more ideas would be great, and feel free to share stories of how your nights went down.

Lorday

Eats Squid
Hahah, I organised one for our year group...was some good quality man made fun. Took about 4 hours to complete, had about 10; 3-5 people teams. Had four list: Easy, Medium, Hard and Black. Each list was worth a scaled number of points. Extra points for nudeness and combining task!
Black list was mostly stealing shit (signs etc)

Best signs are those 'Jesus - A hope for all' signs......

Also: Staging events are so made of win. Brawls, kidnappings, shoot outs, burglaries ...etc etc...list goes on.
Locations such as: Coles, Woolies, Bunnings, Servos and Mccdonalds/KFC/HJ's provide many, many, many opportunities.