New Forum Format

dr_rob

Likes Dirt
Noticed the new format for the forum, nice work guys.

Just one small issue (and this may be only with my setup) is that when I returned to the site this morning, and went to login, the 'keep logged in' check box was partly obscured by the line below, hence I couldn't 'select' it. I'm running Safari 4.0.4 at 1440x900.

I'll play around with screen sizes, fonts, etc and see what happens.

Hope everyone's having a good Christmas.

normdouglas

Likes Dirt
Change is always going to happen, and as humans we generally don't like it. Wouldn't matter what they did, someone wouldn't like it.
The new design is well just different... will take some getting used to for probably about 10 mins..

Well done guys.

nitrous to burn

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Little more modern. Really confusing compared to the other layout that i used for 2 years. I like it though. Everything seems more organised.
Tom.

C0na

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Holy crab apples...I just opened this page and BAM! Is soo bright my eyes are hurting...change it back.
Or a better idea: Use the 3 tone colour scheme that is displayed up the top. (Red, grey and black) that would look much better.

Kizzmtbr

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Any chance that multiple themes could be installed with a switch at the bottom of the screen where you can select your desired theme.

That way everyone can benefit the latest version of the forum software and get a skin that doesn't make them blind.

wtr

Likes Dirt
Am I stupidly pissed or is farkin looking kind of cute tonight?? I think yes, and slimmer too, and idffernt colour.

thecat

NSWMTB, Central Tableland MBC
Just one small issue (and this may be only with my setup) is that when I returned to the site this morning, and went to login, the 'keep logged in' check box was partly obscured by the line below, hence I couldn't 'select' it.

Anyone else finding that no matter if the select the remember me box or not they have to re log in each time?
Happens to me on my work computer but not at home. both running fire fox