Its belting down rain so you cant ride. what do you do?

forbnmad1

Likes Bikes
I live on the mid north coast of NSW at coffs harbour and as you may have heard, we've had a bit of rain over the last month and a bit. just thinking about what other people do when their local trails are washed out.
I just finished overhauling my bike and im about to start on the 4wd so its not like im sitting around bored shitless, but im killing for a day of riding that doesnt end in swimming.
Let me know what you do.;)

smeck

Likes Dirt
We had the same problem in January and February and the trails got pretty smashed up for quite a while. In the end I bought a roadie, at least I could get out for an hour here and there in between the storms, and keep a level of fitness up until the trails dried out. It's so easy when you can just ride straight from your front door, my local trails are the other side of town so its a bit of an excursion to get there.

todd28

Likes Dirt
clean and fix up your bike. Save money because it sounds like your not going anywhere, then you can buy all new parts.

wtr

Likes Dirt
Masturbate. ;):p:D

How crude. Them fanatic christian parents will go berserk over the mere arrangement of the word...

In case if you had difficulties reading due to old age, it's Masturbate.

Sigh, if only we could turn back clock to days when career is the second priority in life...:(

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches

How crude. Them fanatic christian parents will go berserk over the mere arrangement of the word...

In case if you had difficulties reading due to old age, it's Masturbate.

Sigh, if only we could turn back clock to days when career is the second priority in life...:(
I've just had a marvelous idea,

brb

;)

pocket_cup

Likes Dirt
i dunno'... im thinking... noose.

because, its all too wet to ride, and my playstation 3 is currently brokenededed, i just dont know what to do with my self, and because of the rain i watched heaps of videos on the net and now my net is super duper slow. but i dont think you understand how slow it is... its DUPER slow!!!! DUUUUPPPPEERRR!!!!

its slowly turning me insane, can you tell?

Sean

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ring up the place you bought the Playstation from and get it fixed, and be transferred to about 100 different departments while they try and sort it out for you. That should take, oh, a good 3 hours.

Staunch

Eats Squid
Either go build (because for once the ground wont be like a rock), work on my bikes, Farkin/MTBVictoria/Pinkbike, watch riding vids, read old MTB mags or go have a social life for once ;)

jumpers

Likes Dirt
Drugs,alcohol or women or get mix of all three.
You may be surprised but there are other ways having fun besides riding