Search results

1. trailsnail

QLD Sold Planet X Pitbull Pro Frame & Knifen Fork.

Item: Planet X Pitbull Pro, Frame, Planet X Knifen Fork and 24" Rear Wheel. Location: Gold Coast, Queensland. (local pickup only) Item Condition: Good. Reason for selling: I have a new frame now so this is no longer needed. Price and price conditions: SOLD for Frame, Fork, Rear wheel, Front...
  2. trailsnail

Sold

Item: Norco Sasquatch. Location: Gold Coast, Labrador. Item condition: Good. Reason for selling: Money for a car. Price and price conditions: SOLD Extra info: Has recently had... New Road Casette, Chain, Tyres, Grips and Brake pads. Forks have been serviced with new oil. Hubs and headset...
  3. trailsnail

QLD Marzocchi $100 SOLD

These have been SOLD
  4. trailsnail

Gt-rts.

I have recently finished restoring a GT-RTS, So I thought i would throw up a picture and some specs for anybody interested in older mtb's. Frame - GT-RTS. 7005 aluminium. 18 inch seat tube. I think it's 1994? Rear shock - Noleen. Front shock/fork - Rock Shox - Mag21, With purple lizzard...
  5. trailsnail

Local bike shops (Thank you)

I have been very impressed with the service of some local stores/ sellers latley. I was out for a ride yesterday when i got a pinch flat, so I stoped in at the closest bike shop. I had never been there before so I was just a normal customer off the street. I got a tube for $5 and they even...
  6. trailsnail

bb to suit raceface diablous cranks

I have a set of diablous raceface cranks but need a bb. To suit a 68mm bb shell dose anyone have anything to offer or surggest.
  7. trailsnail

Planet X Update.

I posted a photo and spec list of my Planet X about a year ago. Since then I have slowly bought new parts and I have finally finished upgrading it. The specs are as follows... Frame: Planet X - Pitbull Pro Fork: Planet X - Knifen 400mm Bars: Fire Eye - Fire Bars Stem: Funn Headset...
  8. trailsnail

BB Axel Length.

I am Changing my rear wheel to a single speed hub,(Atomlab GI Single speed, 135x10mm). With a White Industries Trials ENO Freewheel. I have FSA Northshore xs cranks, (ISIS Drive). and am going to be using the middle chainring only. My frame is a Planet x Pitbull Pro and it takes a bb with a...
  9. trailsnail

Spoke Calculator.

I searched the internet for a spoke calculator and most people seem to use the Dt Swiss site, Which got me thinking.... Just what goes into building a spoke calculator. I looked at the formula's for spoke lengths and thought I may be able to build my own. Here is what I came up...
  10. trailsnail

PYR categories?

The "Post your ride" section already has a BOTM HT and a BOTM DS. Would it be worth spliting the PYR section into two categories, one for HT and the other for DS? I think it would be usefull to many members on Farkin, Most of us have a bias idea of what a MTB should be. This would also keep...
  11. trailsnail

Suncorp ATM's

Has anybody noticed the message on the card animation when you use a "Suncorp" ATM? When you have finished using the ATM there is a picture of a bank card coming out of the machine displayed on the screen, The fake name on the card is "Dick Mazzar". I noticed this a few weeks ago and it has...
  12. trailsnail

KHE Geisha. Sold, (Pending payment).

Sold, (Pending payment). Item: KHE Geisha, Rear Hub. Location: Gold Coast, QLD. Item Condition: Good Condition. Reason for selling: I want a normal hub again. Price and price conditions: $150. Extra Info: This hub has only had about 6 months use, and is in good condition...
  13. trailsnail

DH rear hub.

I came across this at http://www.thebikeshedmortdale.com.au... 135x10mm It looks like the flange on the disc side of the hub has been moved over to mirror the drive side. Im assuming this is to use matching spoke lengths to build a stronger wheel. Does having flanges this close together...
  14. trailsnail

Jimmy Levan Gap, Road Fools. Info.

Does anybody know of any sites on the internet with a downloadable vid of the huge gap done by Jimmy Levan on road fools. Trailsnail.
  15. trailsnail

90,000Hp 10Cyl 2 Stroke Turbo Diesel Engine.

I can't believe the size of this bad boy. :eek: The link below has more pictures and info. www.vincelewis.net/bigengine.html Also another link to another site with info on this engine. (Thank you Dazz, post #24) http://people.bath.ac.uk/ccsshb/12cyl/ Trailsnail.
  16. trailsnail

Planet X, Pitbull Pro.

Here is my Planet X, I mainly use it for Street, the specs are as follows... Frame: Planet X, Pitbull Pro. Fork: Fox Vanilla. Bars: Azonic World Force, 2.5 inch rise. Stem: Aerial, 40mm. Cranks: RaceFace, North shore XS, 170mm. Bash Ring: Blackspire, Ring God. Bottom Bracket: Truvativ...
  17. trailsnail

Try-All 108 Point Freewheel.

I realise there is already a topic labeled "Freewheel", I feel it is more about "Front freewheel vs Rear hub". Please feel free to move this topic if you feel it fits into an existing topic. Has anybody used one of these yet? Are there any known problems with them? Try-All 108 Point...
  18. trailsnail

Brisbane Urban, 13 May, 7pm.

I am going into the city with a couple of mates for an urban night ride on sat. Anybody wanting to join.. Meet at King George Square 7pm, 13 may. Bring lights. Trailsnail.:)