Suncorp ATM's

trailsnail

Likes Dirt
Has anybody noticed the message on the card animation when you use a "Suncorp" ATM?
When you have finished using the ATM there is a picture of a bank card coming out of the machine displayed on the screen,
The fake name on the card is "Dick Mazzar".
I noticed this a few weeks ago and it has been on all the Suncorp ATM's that I have used so far.
Is this just in my area "Gold Coast" or is it Australia wide?

Trailsnail:eek:

DeeMax

Likes Dirt
Has anybody noticed the message on the card animation when you use a "Suncorp" ATM?
When you have finished using the ATM there is a picture of a bank card coming out of the machine displayed on the screen,
The fake name on the card is "Dick Mazzar".
I noticed this a few weeks ago and it has been on all the Suncorp ATM's that I have used so far.
Is this just in my area "Gold Coast" or is it Australia wide?

Trailsnail:eek:
So.......? What do you know of a Dick Mazzer or something?

trailsnail

Likes Dirt
It is a word.http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=mazz

The name is not important to me, I just found it ammusing that somebody has obviously changed the name on the card.
And it has passed whatever checks the banks do before puting the software on there machines.

I just wanted to see if anybody else has noticed,
Most people don't read signs and things in front of them.
E.g. We have a sign at work that says "Ring bell for service"
Most people just stand in front of the sign with a blank look on their face untill somebody notices them, then serves them.

Schism

Likes Bikes
Yeah I noticed that too. Probably says something about Suncorp because its always f***ed. I don't usually see the picture due to the atms always being down. Or its the phone banking that is down, or the internet banking, or both!