Local bike shops (Thank you)

trailsnail

Likes Dirt
I have been very impressed with the service of some local stores/ sellers latley.

I was out for a ride yesterday when i got a pinch flat, so I stoped in at the closest bike shop. I had never been there before so I was just a normal customer off the street.
I got a tube for $5 and they even lent me tools and a pump to get the job done.
Then I asked to buy a new QR for my front wheel and they gave me a 2nd hand shimano one for free.
Im not sure of the shops name, it's in Coolingatta/Tweed heads just up from twin towns.
If any one who works there is on Farkin and reads this I want to say...
Thank you for an awesome service, You are a great store to deal with.

A couple more thanks while im at it....

Thank you to For the riders, I have a mate who bought an stp1 from your sale, and I bought a new bottom bracket and we were both extremely impressed with Your service and prices.

A big thank You to M.artin (2624 Bikes) for helping out with tyre choice, The launch tyres are a big improvement to my bikes feel and is showing through in my riding style.
I had no idea how much diffrence the correct tyre choice can make.

Perpetual-Motion

Likes Bikes
My Local Story.

Here here !!!
I bought my frame through xxvii via my local, Corry's cycles. A Banshee Rune. I did have some dealings with them throughout the year ( 08) I wanted a Pyre but xxvii were outa stock so in my impatience I got the last Rune in Oz. Talking to Evan at corry's I said that my budget was gonna be blown because the kit for a 6inch bike was more expensive than a four.
SOOOO Evan says, "you go to the net and any price you can find on any part any where in oz and I'll match it! "
And he did and I saved nearly three grand in total. He ordered everything and even let me pay it off ( which took around three months ) Couldn't believe it. And basicly hardly knew the guy. Needless to say there is only one bike shop I go to now. Showing a little faith in an enthusiast, from one to another I got the bike of my dreams. I dont lust after other bikes now. I just go and ride mine.
People these days shop at CRC etc which I don't knock, Money is Money, No doubt. But literally in this day and age where my money goes is as important to me as what it goes on so, I try to pay up to an aussie in some form or another even though s.f.a is made in oz I'm not making some Pommy twat rich. The benifit is if something goes wrong I can go to my local where I bought it, get it fixed, no problem. The more I spend the better deal I get It's a win win situation for me and good to know that there are some Aussies out there who know what a customer wants and how to run a business.
A big thanks to Evan and the team at Corry's Cycles. P.S they have never charged me labour on anything I've had done.