Search results

1. keldave1

QLD Sold please delete

Sold.....Item: 2009 Santacruz V-10 frame (Large) Annodized green like the Grinch.... Possible swap for 8 inch rig. Location: North Brisbane Item Condition: Good condition. It has some scratches from shuttles and a few stone chips underneath. The marks are only the Annodising and not into...
  2. keldave1

QLD Sold please delete

Item: Sold please delete Location: North Brisbane Item Condition: Generally in good condition with no dents or cracks at all. Aluminium could do with a quick polish. The bike came as a raw finish from new. Cosmetic rubs on cranks as well Reason for selling: Went to less...
  3. keldave1

A mum hits baby snatch woman with baseball bat!!!

This was sourced from 9msn. Although I have kids of my own and I would do the same in that situation, I don't think the person with the bat should be charged. It seems to me that it is illegal to protect your own family......my 2cents. Police in Perth are investigating an incident in...
  4. keldave1

Beerburrum 21st or 22nd may?

Hi guy's. Anyone hitting up the beerburrum DH track on Sat arvo or on Sunday? Only two of us left in the group at the moment and would like to do some full runs with a bigger group before the Illinbah race. I have transport capable of five bikes and people, or we could jump in with someone...
  5. keldave1

Orange 225 prototype!

This is a link to a site where Ben Cathro talks about his new 225. http://www.tamedearth.com/tag/orange-225/
  6. keldave1

DH unfinished 09 Annodised V-10

This is my new 09 V-10 I aquired the frame and forks through Insurance after some blind 80+ old man reversed into my 4x4 with my bike over the back. It dinted the top of the frame a bit and the forks don't slide smoothly through the last 2 inches of travel. Got some cash out of insurance...
  7. keldave1

07 Orange 224

This is my freshly painted 224. The colour turned out a bit darker than expected. The original paint was pretty screwed so I got the bike fairly cheap. All I need to do now is get some stickers on it. Frame - 2007 Orange 224 Rear shock - Manitou revox...
  8. keldave1

Orange 224 swing arm?

Hey guys. Is there any one out there that can tell me how much a swingarm and a sticker kit costs for an 07 orange 224, and where to purchase these items? I bought a complete bike recently for a bargin price, but was beat up a little in terms of running gear and some repairs. I would like to...
  9. keldave1

F@#$#$#g Hoff style!

Just saw this and thought it was gold!!:D...
  10. keldave1

Owned !!!!

I just saw this video on the 9msn web site. A road bike rider in the tour de suisse hits the gaurd rail on the side of the road and disappears over the side! Enjoy.:p http://wwos.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=582616
  11. keldave1

Sold! please delete "06" Giant DH comp

Item: 2006 Giant DH comp Location: Brisbane Item Condition: Good. It has some clear film on top tube and down tube. Also fresh bearings throughout. Reason for selling: Upgraded to glory Price and price conditions: $1750. free postage!!! Extra Info: Bike has two reasonable...
  12. keldave1

Is there DH in Bundaberg?????

Just wondering if there is any form of DH scene within an hour of Bundaberg? I'm looking at moving up there with the rest of the family to get out of debt and was looking at my options. I was up there for a week over chrissy and there didn't seem to be much at all apart from a BMX track and...
  13. keldave1

Young pinner in the making

Just thought I would share these photo's of my son who is 16 months old and this is now a daily ritual for him when I get home from work or he cries(as well as driving the car into the garage:D).
  14. keldave1

5th element or manitou 4-way

Hi guys I was just pondering as to which shock people think suits an orange 222 better, a fith element or manitou 4-way. The reason for asking this is I'm looking at replaceing my 06 comp frame with some thing faster ie: lower BB thats in my price range of $1300 and it looks like I might have to...
  15. keldave1

Diference between 222 and 223?

I currently have an 06 giant dh comp and want to know what the handling differences between an orange 222 and 223, as well as what years were these made in? I wish to use the bike for racing. One last question is should I just keep my comp? or would I be better off with a 222 even. I want to go...
  16. keldave1

Looking to hookup for a ride.

Hi guys, I'm looking to hookup for a ride with some people preferably on Saturday for some DH runs. I live on the northside of Brisbane (Kallangur), and have my own transport and access to get to any of the tracks. Anyone keen to have another rider with them, just let me know. I can also...
  17. keldave1

Room for shuttles on the northside.

Any one need a lift for some DH shuttle runs on Brisbanes northside on Sunday? We have a couple of spots available. For more information just PM me as I don't want to post any locations on the web.;)
  18. keldave1

Anyone need more people for shuttle runs on the weekend

I was just wondering if any one might be Down Hilling over the weekend in Brisbanes northside, and would like a posible 2 more people for shuttle runs.:D Theres normally 3 of us that go out, but it's getting hard to oganise at pesent, due to several reasons. If anyones has got some room...
  19. keldave1

Don't take drugs

Hi there kiddies, this is what can happen to you when you are on drugs. (wish I could bust a move like the guy in the red shirt) lol. http://www.break.com/movies/the_crazy_frog_bros.html
  20. keldave1

see what you think

I've just been tooling around using muvee auto producer and this is what it came up with. http://www.eengoedidee.nl/videoz/mountainbike/daves_experiment2_muvee_small2.mpg All I did was give this program about 45 mins of video (Mt Tamborine sunshine series round 2004 i think and two other...