Looking to hookup for a ride.

keldave1

Likes Dirt
Hi guys,
I'm looking to hookup for a ride with some people preferably on Saturday for some DH runs. I live on the northside of Brisbane (Kallangur), and have my own transport and access to get to any of the tracks. Anyone keen to have another rider with them, just let me know.

I can also carry some bikes if you want to share driving.

metallica27

Likes Dirt
hey mate, would be fairly interested, if you could get down around glass house mountains there is a couple of mad tracks out here, cheers corey.

keldave1

Likes Dirt
Sounds good so far. I'll see what other replies I get.

I thought there was only one track up there.

keldave1

Likes Dirt
Just letting you guys out there just aware that I'm not a noob trying to find out where tracks are as I already ride most of them any way.:)

I'm just stating this because if I offer a lift to anyone on here I get heaps of replies. If I want some people to ride with because my mates have bailed on me this weekend, I seem to get very few people interested, seems weird.;)

I'm not a pro rider by any means, but I'm not totally shite either.:D

DeathByDownHill

Likes Bikes
I have a similar problem...
I live near Bris city, regularly go out to try find new DH runs, I have found decent tracks to ride at Cootha & Bunya, but Glasshouse is a decent drive to make unless I know the runs are well worth it..

Last edited:

Kymbo1979

Likes Bikes
Anyone planning on some Dh this weekend (4-5th August)? I've been in Brisbane for a few weeks now and all I've found so far is a little xc out near gap creek. It's great fun but I'm getting itchy feet. I have no idea where any tracks are but I have a van if anyone needs a lift.

Kym..Ph: 0431 971 808

hey guys, hope you are still using this thread. Got a car not long ago, bout bloody time. Kinda lost touch with it all without one. But trying to find a crew to ride with. Live in Greenslopes Brissy. My number is 0421672469. Will drop you guys a line too yeah? Cheers, Jeremy