QLD Sold please delete

keldave1

Likes Dirt
Sold.....Item: 2009 Santacruz V-10 frame (Large) Annodized green like the Grinch....
Possible swap for 8 inch rig.

Item Condition: Good condition. It has some scratches from shuttles and a few stone chips underneath. The marks are only the Annodising and not into the aluminium. Inspection is welcome. I will be building it up tonight for a mate to try on the weekend. If you want a ride hit me up.

I have owned this frame since new in mid 2009.

Reason for selling: Changing my riding style is causing me to go to 8inch bikes :cool: I will miss this ride though....

Price and price conditions: $1350 posted with elka shock and 500lb Titanium spring. Or as an alternative $1200 with DHX5 and 450lb steel spring.

Extra Info: Frame includes: seat post and headset. Will consider swap for an 8inch frame along the lines of Trek, Commencial, Morewood, Transition, and (maybe) Orange 224 evo.
Pictures:

DSCF3557 (Large).JPG DSCF9848.jpgDSCF9849.jpgDSCF9851.jpgDSCF9852.jpgDSCF9853.jpgDSCF9854.jpgDSCF9855.jpg

Last edited:

vincent marot

Likes Bikes
Swap for Giant Glory.

Hi Mate, have you thought anymore about swapping for a Giant Glory frame with a Canecreek Angleset.
Cheers