DH unfinished 09 Annodised V-10

keldave1

Likes Dirt
This is my new 09 V-10 I aquired the frame and forks through Insurance after some blind 80+ old man reversed into my 4x4 with my bike over the back.

It dinted the top of the frame a bit and the forks don't slide smoothly through the last 2 inches of travel. Got some cash out of insurance and got this setup thanks to For the riders bike store in Brisbane. I am still waiting for some parts.

Frame: 08/09 Annodised green V-10
Forks: New 07 888 world cups
Cranks: FUNN hookas (still in the post).
Chain guide: trying to find one with ISCG-05
Wheels: Mavic
Brakes: Avid juicy 7
Weight: F*** all.... should be low 18kg or high 17kg's when finished.

Attachments

Dirt king

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeah, a little accident turned out pretty good. :p

Looks sweet though. Gota love the look of the V.10 thats for sure.

keldave1

Likes Dirt
Just put the rest of the parts on it!

She must have eaten some donuts while I was building her:eek:. The weight came in at 18.6kg.

I should be taking her on her maiden voyage to Mapo on Sunday. That should bed the shocks in!!:D

Attachments

gasman

Likes Dirt
Just put the rest of the parts on it!

She must have eaten some donuts while I was building her:eek:. The weight came in at 18.6kg.

I should be taking her on her maiden voyage to Mapo on Sunday. That should bed the shocks in!!:D
Looks very nice, great colour, btw, it's very easy to see where the weight is (forks, stem, cranks to name a few) not that 18.6kg is the end of the world.
GASMAN

keldave1

Likes Dirt
I took the bike out on Sat to Maypleton. Absolutely sick bike! I had a bit of front wheel slide in to a couple of corners, but the bike just keeps turning!:D All you have to do is hang on and it will get you down that hill.

I have done things through some sketchy bits on this bike that I wouldn't have done on my old one (which was an 05 V-10). the difference is amazing.

The 888 WC forks are a bit heavy, but are buttery smooth, have lots of tuneability and never let me down all day.

For those that don't know.. Mayplton is about 70% rock. Perfect for running suspension in.;)