The QUICK question thread.....

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
They won't help you one bit if your stuff gets lost. Auspost handed me a box with a huge hole in it and no items, all they had to do is send a claim number through their end and all they did was just act dumb so I couldn't claim.

I had a different experience, big hole in the side of the box and some missing bits. They refunded me for all the bits I didn't get, just needed a pic of the box

Sent from my H8324 using Tapatalk

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
I had a different experience, big hole in the side of the box and some missing bits. They refunded me for all the bits I didn't get, just needed a pic of the box

How many Cartier watches did you have to send? :p

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
I would imagine there’d be like a 100 parcels just for Burners alone sitting at Frankfurt. I know I’ve got a couple. Ones just been chilling for about 3 weeks now.
My formerly delayed BikeInn parcel hit Melbourne yesterday. Actually pretty good in the end, if it comes tomorrow it’ll have been ~17 days from order.

Flow-Rider

Burner

That's lucky, I had about 11 emails with them and they finally agreed that they would refund me all the money, but instead they only refunded the postage costs. I gave up after that, they'll never see a cent of my money ever again.

I really don't understand what was so hard for them in sending a claim number from their end to Austpost, Austpost agreed that they would refund me through insurance and that's all that needed to happen.

Last edited:

dirtdad

Wants to be special but is too shy
It has to spend time in the Sunshine West vortex to maintain equilibrium in the ethereal void.
It's here! And box was intact! (Must have been the trip via that vortex that saved it).

QQ - Anyone set up Formula Cura speedlock lines before? Tips/tricks/lessons learnt? I grabbed one, and want to put it on the rear for easier internal routing changes.

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
It's here! And box was intact! (Must have been the trip via that vortex that saved it).

QQ - Anyone set up Formula Cura speedlock lines before? Tips/tricks/lessons learnt? I grabbed one, and want to put it on the rear for easier internal routing changes.
They have a good tutorial video on YouTube.

Flow-Rider

Burner

Make sure you remove the security clip first, other than that it's just a standard coupling.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Pins? What length do you need? I pull the pins on one side out so have a few lying in the box of bits. Otherwise any of the nut and bolt sales places.
You what?

I get mine from a bolt speciality store in a big box load. They are about 3mm longer than standard pedal pins...