The QUICK question thread.....

mas2

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Pins? What length do you need? I pull the pins on one side out so have a few lying in the box of bits. Otherwise any of the nut and bolt sales places.
Sorry just got back from riding. This is what I am looking for. 10mm long. The head is 5mm diameter and I think they are 3mm thread but might be 2.5. They are off Deity Deftraps. Might try the ebay.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Brisbane Fasteners and Konnect are my go to places but for you plenty in Virginia and Geebung. Same sort of places.

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
At Hendra. Just looking them up now. They have deity pin kits online but its like $20 for 10 which is a joke considering they arent even oil slick.
As Knuckles and Dales Cannon said any nut and bolt store will have them much cheaper than ebay.

If you like/want colours, the best* I have found is anodised aluminium ones on aliexpress.

*EDIT: cheapest.

Last edited:

mas2

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Another question - can you just buy fox 36 foam rings? I accidentally destroyed the last pair putting them in. Don't want to buy a new seal set.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Is this where you order and let me have quality known or vice versa?
No I have never ordered rings from there, I always buy genuine and try and clean the rings to reuse them. Probably have a few spares... not sure about 36 though.