COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

Flow-Rider

Burner
To be honest, if you were at the shopping centre then you're effectively on a list anyway. I don't think it matters which shops you went into, you could walk all over the shopping centre, hang about shop entrances and still infect someone.
I think it's a bit more than that. People's complacency is what will make it all blow out.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
I have seen similar though not in suburban Brisbane, on the Sunshine Coast things are very lax. We have had more than our fair share of luck like Vic has had way more than its unfair share of bad luck. We all got fuckwits. Though the Southern ones are class leading.

Flow-Rider

Burner
Perhaps semi-off-topic, but am I the only one who finds Dean Lucas having a sook on Instagram about being in hotel quarantine, after he just spent the better part of 6 months in Europe and the US racing bikes, while the rest of Victoria spent most of the time in our houses all winter, a bit fucking rich?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't think you're alone there.

moorey

call me Mia
Perhaps semi-off-topic, but am I the only one who finds Dean Lucas having a sook on Instagram about being in hotel quarantine, after he just spent the better part of 6 months in Europe and the US racing bikes, while the rest of Victoria spent most of the time in our houses all winter, a bit fucking rich?

I had a long engagement with him over it. I found it pretty pathetic.

A few others were of a similar mind on the Reel….but most were frustratingly in agreement.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CUmR_mbgziI/?utm_medium=copy_link

Last edited:

moorey

call me Mia
I don't think you're alone there.

That was my Rennie head scratcher.
Can’t remember where I posted the Deano one…

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I got my vaccination certificate downloaded a while ago onto PC, trying to get it in the services NSW app ready for monday. maybe its my google-fu failing but it leads me to a nsw.gov site saying they're still working on a to get this in the app so I need to find other apps. I may be a bit of a dinosaur in development terms, but how hard could it be? and how did they not see this coming? or are they just real bad at SEO and google is bringing up outdated pages? Am I going to have to resort to finding the attachment I just mailed myself every time i want to go somewhere next week?

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
I had my second Pfizer / 5G / magnet injection yesterday. No reaction from the first one.

Just feel a bit flat today, not much energy. Not a deal breaker though and nowhere near as bad as the reactions mates have had, some were totally wiped out by it.
I was chatting with a mate last night, he said Fizzer 2 took him on a pretty wild ride - full body aches, fever, spewing, totally zonked out & even hallucinating! :oops:

I have no idea what to expect when fully-Modernised, it hasn't been available long enough yet for anyone to have had the second shot, nor do I personally know anyone else who's had it.

Flow-Rider

Burner
I have seen similar though not in suburban Brisbane, on the Sunshine Coast things are very lax. We have had more than our fair share of luck like Vic has had way more than its unfair share of bad luck. We all got fuckwits. Though the Southern ones are class leading.
One was the mall at Sunnybank Hills, I even got the stink eye for signing in. I'm going to keep on signing in, it's not worth the risk, the quicker they can trace it the better.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男

You are a few days late to the hate party on that one...

I got my vaccination certificate downloaded a while ago onto PC, trying to get it in the services NSW app ready for monday. maybe its my google-fu failing but it leads me to a nsw.gov site saying they're still working on a to get this in the app so I need to find other apps. I may be a bit of a dinosaur in development terms, but how hard could it be? and how did they not see this coming? or are they just real bad at SEO and google is bringing up outdated pages? Am I going to have to resort to finding the attachment I just mailed myself every time i want to go somewhere next week?
I downloaded the certificate from my gov onto my phone. The NSW app is fucking useless and doubt they'll have it sorted by Monday. For the last month and a bit they have been issuing scannable cards for people who can't operate we sign in (such as older people or those with a disability) to use when they need to scan in. It's a great idea but I'll be fucked by an elephant if the cards actually work!

One of my closest friends has been through the works with both rounds of fister vaccine. He even got a massive rash over his portly torso, arse, and thighs.

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I downloaded the certificate from my gov onto my phone. The NSW app is fucking useless and doubt they'll have it sorted by Monday. For the last month and a bit they have been issuing scannable cards for people who can't operate we sign in (such as older people or those with a disability) to use when they need to scan in. It's a great idea but I'll be fucked by an elephant if the cards actually work!
ive got it on my phone now, both mail and download. but so i have to open a file explorer to show it each time? it says to save to a wallet and mentions google pay, I cant see how to get it in there. and if I'm just showing basically pdf of a document its not exactly secure

moorey

call me Mia
Just had a woman on our local FB buy/swap/sell. A guy posted an thank you to an anonymous person who helped him after a delayed minor reaction to the vaccine.

She’s all ‘PM me the the details, I want something done about this!’

I replied that there’s an automated follow up and they don’t need Karen stepping in :D

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
ive got it on my phone now, both mail and download. but so i have to open a file explorer to show it each time? it says to save to a wallet and mentions google pay, I cant see how to get it in there. and if I'm just showing basically pdf of a document its not exactly secure
Do you think minimum wage staff or small business owners are going to be really strong in their enforcement of a rule police currently give zero fucks for enforcing?

When I go out I will open the doc and leave it as an open window on my phone that I can show if I need to. Should be pretty easy.

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
Just had a woman on our local FB buy/swap/sell. A guy posted an thank you to an anonymous person who helped him after a delayed minor reaction to the vaccine.

She’s all ‘PM me the the details, I want something done about this!’

I replied that there’s an automated follow up and they don’t need Karen stepping in :D
Have you been banned yet.........?