Asininedrivel
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• HI Asininedrivel, is the Pivot frame still for sale? If so, I am interested, just have to convince the wife. How low would you go on the price? I am in Tassie but, I could get my nephew in Melbourne to check out the frame and pay you directly. Where abouts are you located? Cheers Dave
    Asininedrivel
    Asininedrivel
    Hey Dave - one potential buyer has gone silent and the other is having a faff. I reckon $1100 would secure it pretty easily but happy for you to have your nephew review and go from there. Cheers, Dave
    D
    driseley
    Hi Dave, sounds good thanks. I am still keen. I will give you a definite yes or no tonight, if thats ok. If you confirm that the frames not cracked, I am happy with the condition from the photos, no need to get nephew to check, he's no expert. If I go ahead, I will try and get him to pay you cash directly and pick it up form you. That would be the easiest. When you say it is too small? . How tall are you. Cheers Dave
    D
    driseley
    Hi Dave, sent you an email thingy to confirm that I will buy the frame. Sent this message as the rotorburn email you sent yesterday ended up in my spam. My number is 010020030040050
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…