Search results

1. S

Narby news

NARBY NEWS Ride day sunday 12th feb shuttels from 9 till 4 $45 for ftf members $50 for non members BBQ lunch included $1 can drinks no booking necessary. Plantation road Narbethong Working bees sunday 5th of feb and saturday/sunday 3rd & 4th march if interested in giving a hand call...
  2. S

Narbethong riding clinics

NARBY RIDING CLINICS WITH CHRIS KOVARIC The format for the Chris Kovarik Clinics has changed , and is now as follows : 2 riding clinics to be held on the Friday before the race weekend on March 9th, cost $120. (12 places each clinic) Beginner/Intermediate 7am until 1pm...
  3. S

fitness trainning tips

Everyone has to remember when training especially with downhill. Not only to train to get fit but you have to through in a fair bit of skill training. That was my biggest mistake, in the gym and on the roadie. went to race got to a rock garden didnt know what to do basically. most meople thinks...
  4. S

delete plz xoxox

doon is awsome
  5. S

Gripsport Dual Bike Carrier Review

the gripsport bike carriers are by far the best bike racks for downhill bikes. when i got my licience i converted my 2 bike rack for the back of my mums car to go in the tray of my ute, its sick
  6. S

Clips or Flats?

yes man Im a downhiller trying clips now, first impressions awsome, all the little movements like over jumps and rockgardens that occur when riding flats are just eliminated. However I havent ridden any tracks that arnt my locals yet, so when i do that will be the biggest test for these...
  7. S

making a Frame???

why dont you just make a hard tail this year for shits and gigs, so that way you know whay you're getting your self into than next year for school build a fully sick dualie
  8. S

homemade dh bike -finished -Pics up

concidering you didnt use CAD how does the set up feel i thought you would have noticed that the chainstay is in the way of where the chain path would be other than that SIIIIIIIIIIIC!
  9. S

Homemade Dual Suspension DH Frame Heaps Of Pictures

im impressed how much did it cost to build the frame
  10. S

Home-Made(school) chain guide/tensioner

sick mind if i borrow that idea
  11. S

yet more home made bikes!**update**

i envy you and your skills
  12. S

Homemade Dual Suspension DH Frame Heaps Of Pictures

that is the niceset homemade bike i think ive seen but did you think of making it out of titanium
  13. S

homemade dh bike

can anyone figure out how that linkage works
  14. S

Post ur unicycle

the last two are pretty good
  15. S

Weight Weenie! 9KG

good luck stopping
  16. S

2009 Specialized Demo 8 II

im getting one of those im gona put fox 40's on it just wanting to know is that an alwright thing to do
  17. S

Broken Hayes 9 Lever

thats quite funny
  18. S

The Term "freeriding"

going hard . using anything as a possible jump, drop, run etc. having fun having an open mind and not being to serious
  19. S

DH etiquette

the other day i was at long gully and there was a slower person infront of me i yelled out 'rider' he yelled out 'on my right' and i passed him . i think we both read this thing pretty good
  20. S

Chainring touching E-13 guide :( Pictures for those who want them

i suggest that you either grind the stuff that is tucking off or change the order from the bottom bracket eg. instead of, chainring, crank mount, guard. make it crankmount chain ring guard