yet more home made bikes!**update**

syko

Likes Dirt
the last downhill bike looks awesome

did you get the idea for the frame from the new tomac primer?

louispijpers

model citizen
Geez that last one is nice. Angles look spot on for dh race bike. Top stuff!! you definitely have a nack for building frames. :)

the mad giant

Likes Dirt
lol...so much nicer then the lahar. The front of the lahar looks like one of those folding bikes, it just looks farked. Im loving the cromo

H

>Henry

i envy you and your skills
Err.. Mate the last post in this thread was from over half a year ago, for future reference it's best to not post in threads where the last post was around 2 months prior. If you really need to say something maybe just PM the original poster/person you want to talk to.

dh1

Likes Dirt
Err.. Mate the last post in this thread was from over half a year ago, for future reference it's best to not post in threads where the last post was around 2 months prior. If you really need to say something maybe just PM the original poster/person you want to talk to.

why the hell not, he is just admiring his skills and the bikes. plus there is nothing wrong about bringing an old thread back to life if its a good discussion and people can learn from it.

H

>Henry

why the hell not, he is just admiring his skills and the bikes. plus there is nothing wrong about bringing an old thread back to life if its a good discussion and people can learn from it.
I don't have a problem with it myself especially if it's a good thread like this as you have stated. I'm just trying to help this guy out so he doesn't get some idiots flaming him later on if he digs up another thread, Especially with it being school holidays and too hot to ride.

H

>Henry

Fair enough I just re-read my original and I can see how it could be taken that way. To shcotty I didn't mean to come across as rude or arrogant my only intention was to help you out. Thank you dh1 for pointing that out for me.

dh1

Likes Dirt
not trying to have a go at you hazza, we just don't wanna be scaring off newbies.
anywayz back to the original point of the thread.
i love the bikes