homemade dh bike

No Judge

Likes Dirt
At least it would keep the weight lower on the frame. Although i would be concerned that i would smash the shock on rocks or something.

He gets big points for the bike tho!!!

M1$T@ M1

Likes Bikes
The bike was cool ,his welding was shite, the boxxers were a nice innovative touch ,i might masssacre a set i have to do that.Overall this guy is having a red hot go .Good on him

willipa

Likes Dirt
I think the linkage design looks good, but the frame looks very very basic.
I would have put a beefier shock guard on that, as No Judge said, would be concerned that it might hit a rock or something.
Good on him for having a shot at it, i know i would want to one day. :)

PSYCHO-T

Likes Dirt
Thats Great
i have a new hero :rolleyes:

I love the linkage, such a new idea
and its wicked to see his bike getting used

patto_15

Wheel size expert
Complete with garbage can rock guard...

Not a fan of the brake mount... looks like there would be a lot of stress on the small area of weld..

Very interesting design though

daddyrat

Likes Dirt
^^^^^ me, me, me
i reckon anyone who has a go is worthy of praise, acknowledgment and encouragement.
i wish i could build a bike like that (would have a go at a 5 in bike straight away)

sprocket

Likes Dirt
i like this bike alot.. props to him for doing it.... i would think that riding a bike that u designed and built must be very rewarding

MJS

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Props to him for building his own bike, and great job designing it too ! The welds look quite weak though, I know he wanted to build his own bike, but he should have got a pro to do the welding..

jon55sey

Likes Dirt
Looks very different.

Would be good to get a wheel path thingy cause its trippin me out as to how the linkages would work?

---Matt---

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Looks very different.

Would be good to get a wheel path thingy cause its trippin me out as to how the linkages would work?
From a quick look, it's basically a vertical straight line.

The frame looks like it works pretty well and the box section swing arm is an interesting choice. Overall it looks like his designs are improving each time which is always a good thing! :)

sgt. hippo

Likes Bikes
i want instructions and a parts list for any of those bikes cuz i wouldnt mind having a crack a building one. if any one know were i can find one (or u hav one) please tell me, thanks.