Search results

1. No Judge

DH whips/scrubs

It all started when I learnt grammar and punctuation...
  2. No Judge

Footscray trails

What a champion..... Thanks for the heads up
  3. No Judge

Rotorburn pub session - Melbourne Friday 15th March 2013

Interested.... and I like beers....
  4. No Judge

Bowden Spur Kinglake - Shepherds DH trail.

Thanks mate, yeah I ended up finding the transmission wires... For anyone else wondering, Bowden Spur Rd, Kinglake (its even in the Melways now..)
  5. No Judge

Might be an odd question, but whats the exact location of this (now) legal trail. Im meeting a few mates there tomorrow afternoon, but cannot find where it is... Help!!!
  6. No Judge

Wombat Track Woodend

Thats fantastic!! Like how it lets your know how far to go Seems a bit high though...???
  7. No Judge

Bike bags.

I remember reading someting ages ago where a bodyboard bag was used. Granted he had to almost fully disassemble his bike to make it fit, but won as the airline didn't have any excess baggage fees for bodyboards and he could use the backpack style straps for transport. Haven't done it myself...
  8. No Judge

Crash Pics Thread

It explains it a bit in the link, but really....??
  9. No Judge

My First attempt You Yangs Cressy bike snap

Damn, that hurts... Glad youre (sort ) ok...
  10. No Judge

Post up ya 4WD!

Well that doesn't help..... But at least someone knows who he is... Seems like a pretty well set up truck too!!
  11. No Judge

Post up ya 4WD!

Just found this pic in the latest "Australian 4WD Action" (issue 180). Check the plates. Anyone we know??
  12. No Judge

Kinglake DH New Track walk in Time Lapse / * Watch in HD

Very nice video!!! Very nice track!!!
  13. No Judge

An up coming ride day

I work rotating shiftwork. Not fussed about the day. Even a weekday suits me (provided I'm not working already, though)....
  14. No Judge

Wombat Track Woodend

Was out there last week. Fantastic trails!!! We neglected to bring a map (thought the trailhead signs were up, but alas no), but still figured it all out If you haven't ridden Woodend, and own a XC/AM bike, get out there and give it a go!!!
  15. No Judge

Lost Dog - inner northern suburbs (Brunswick/Coburg)

Happy for ya mate. Glad it worked out
  16. No Judge

Lost Dog - inner northern suburbs (Brunswick/Coburg)

Hey, that sucks. I drive through that area heaps, so I'll keep an eye out. If you haven't already, ring your local council (and surrounding councils) and local vets, just to keep them aware of your dog. Hope it all works out
  17. No Judge

Unfortunately can't say that I knew of Danny before this, but "Shepherd's run' certanly has a nice ring to it.
  18. No Judge

Post up ya 4WD!

Yeah, cheers. I did heaps of research before buying, and we (the boss & I) still decided on the Troll. I'm researched all the common faults, their symptoms, and what is required to rectify them. That, and I don't drive like I've just got my P's anymore :)
  19. No Judge

Post up ya 4WD!

Ha! Regular servicing and looking after her should keep the pin in-place
  20. No Judge

Post up ya 4WD!

Picked up my 2005 Patrol ST-S 3.0L manual a few weeks ago... Wanna put some ATs on it when these wear down, then turn it into a tourer. Remove 2nd row seats (3rd row already removed for dogs) for extra storage. Other than that, pretty happy