Recent content by armpit

1. A

RIGID PRIDE !! None of this squelchy plush stuff :)

i love that trials bike, mmmm trials :)
  2. A

Whats going on here?

just you wait until too many people get into mtb, then well be fucked, crowds everywhere, red hill might end up like a beach, people cutting in and shit. if we have to sacrifice not having comprehensive coverage of mtb events for privacy then i am glad to make that trade.
  3. A

red hill syd 19th june build for dirt jam

hows the new rhythim pack going, i had to leave early on sunday so i didnt get to see how it went. We are planning on using the gap jump in between the hip and the 2nd jump in the main pack as our last jump.
  4. A

red hill syd 19th june build for dirt jam

well anyway, its a good idea, big dig sesh this weekend, ill be there, (super fortress or kona roast)
  5. A

Reading material

omg this is a must read, the weavers of saramyr, by chris wooding, best book ever, i rate it so highly, also the hitch hikers guide to the galaxy, by (the late) doug adams
  6. A

how far have u ridden?

how far have you riden in one sesion, ive done the sydney to gong ride i cant remember how far that is though, but im only a light weight when it comes to road riding and xc.
  7. A

what mods do after dark

whos the one with the make up in the 1st pic
  8. A

Are you a Trekkie with $1,000,000US???

trekies are cool, ngryar, :oops:
  9. A

dirt forks

i want to buy some new dirt jump forksanything from about a dj2 up (shermans, dorado sc) but have 500 atm, will have some more moola soon, hopiing 1000 by end of the month welcome any offers. but any offer MUST have pictures. ty.
  10. A

Manly Arron chase thing

i was there on the day. the jumps were made from the worst dirt and the down ramps were basically flat slopes. not my idea of good jumps
  11. A

HUCK!

if its big i just go. it might be scary but 99 percent of the time you are just making excuses not to do it but if its really big i say to myself, if i dont do this how will i improve. The thought of me not improving is just unbearable, and plus if you try it now then its out of the way for...
  12. A

will it be done?

do it on a bmx
  13. A

Red Bull billycart on again!!

pics or it didnt happen :lol: