POST YOU DIRT JUMPS!!! >warning lots of pics<

ride_hard199

Likes Dirt
ok so as the title suggests post your local dirt jumps for everyone to see !
so people can get ideas for there local dj's ...
i will start it off

Mugger

Senir oMermber
Oh dude sweet jumps, ill post my lil shitty ones soon. Ill be improving this track over time though :D

ride_hard199

Likes Dirt
yes it is a pretty big berm there have been some close calls so far.
the plan is to put some pallets (3) around the berm and put dirt on them so you can rail it nice and high !

i should point out that those jumps i did not build i helped to build a TINY part so far ... :roll: :oops:

kizza

Likes Dirt
ill post the ones neer me on probably friday night. im in the middle of fixing them.
only cos i have thursday and friday then the long weekend off. :D

konasaurus

Likes Dirt
they are our local jumps we have been digging for awhile soon there will be a 3 set as you come out of the berm. the jumps are sorta located on and island there is no way cars, trucks or anything for that matter can get in.. when they are complete i will post more pics up they are seriously cool.

we plan to make it so you can have mulitple lines and make your way around the circut.

armpit

Likes Bikes
These are the jumps in my back yard. i have done work since i took these fotos, and when i can be bothered will put up new fotos, by the way i think this thread should not have any one line replies from now on.

roasted

Likes Bikes and Dirt
thats a bit rich, coming from you, armpit.

I dont have pics of my local trails, but most of them are shitted anyway. the nearest half decent ones are tuckers (look in phat snaps} and tuggers (too damn dusty!)

Sam The Man

Likes Dirt
i just got a truck load of dirt dumped in my back yard,( soon 2 be massive jump) ill post a pic of it later (6foot with at least 2.5 m gap)

LEX

Likes Dirt
Farkin Nice jumps man. I could picture VERY PHAT SNAP action on that landing. well for me anyway lol. Where abouts in Syd are they?