Red Bull billycart on again!!

Archi

Likes Dirt
heard it in the car this afternoon.

red bull is calling for competitors for the next billycart challenge.

you can pick up an entry form at participating mobil servos, or by calling this number: 1800 13 29 39

i have a feeling the event is in sydney, cause it was on TRIPLEM, a sydney radio station

(i remember a thread on here about it, so i thought you guys would like to know)

Rik

logged out
Archi said:
i have a feeling the event is in sydney, cause it was on TRIPLEM, a sydney radio station
An ad of it, or did the announcer mention it? Because their shows are now being transmitted in multiple states... not a Sydney thing anymore.

Joel O

Likes Bikes and Dirt
did anyone else see it on tv last year, some of those people were farkin crazy, kinda disappointed that the red bull rid ewasn't on after it like the tv guide said but.

Zooke

Likes Bikes
Someones gonna have to tape it for me, unless they air it England, but I can't see that happening. So who's gonna do it?????

mtbmx

Likes Dirt
bikefreak said:
did anyone else see it on tv last year, some of those people were farkin crazy, kinda disappointed that the red bull rid ewasn't on after it like the tv guide said but.
yes the red bull ride was on channel ten it was on a sunday a long time back and i saw it so there 8)

rhyno

Likes Dirt
any one in melbourne keen to build? me thinks old shocks and bike parts along with some kind of mechanical "low rider" system would go nicely. ps if you steal my idea can you at least write my name on the plates or something?

Tomas

my mum says im cool
PS: Apply for the application form and you get 2 free cans of redbul :lol: 8) :lol:

dumb 01

Likes Dirt
im in Perth and i even saw the adverts on tv. had a look at the website, theres a cross over in the track made for collisions. If it was in Perth Id enter.

wombat

Lives in a hole
Rom said:
PS: Apply for the application form and you get 2 free cans of redbul :lol: 8) :lol:
WHAT????? you lie!!! I have numerous entry forms sitting here, and no bloody redbull! :x

Tomas

my mum says im cool
Hah well i had this tube delivered by courrier to my house. Il like... Hmm, must be lots of forms or somthing :shock: . Oooo what do we have here *drinks 2 cans of red bull*. I have no self control :cry: .

Az

Likes Dirt
Its a good laugh, went down to it last year.

Lots of carnage in the swap over section, but even more at the finish line!!!