red hill syd 19th june build for dirt jam

fatboyslim

Likes Bikes
hey guys just wondering whos up for a dig session and a jump session on the 19 and maybe the 20th if you want to participate int he dirt jam u must come and help build for it
bring shovel :D

olsson

Likes Dirt
fatboyslim said:
hey guys just wondering whos up for a dig session and a jump session on the 19 and maybe the 20th if you want to participate int he dirt jam u must come and help build for it
u must have own shovel
:roll:

Inverted

Likes Dirt
fatboyslim said:
u must have own shovel
Dude who are you? Dont be posting threads thinking your going to dictate who rides in the jam. Just get up there and help dig dont have attitude because you wouldnt even know who has helped up there in the last two years...

fatboyslim

Likes Bikes
hey im up there every weekend helping to build for the dirt jam and im not even going in it so i think that if poeple dont come up and help build why should they get to jump them when other poeple who do help miss out :evil: :evil:

josh_lives_here

Likes Dirt
fatboyslim said:
hey im up there every weekend helping to build for the dirt jam and im not even going in it so i think that if poeple dont come up and help build why should they get to jump them when other poeple who do help miss out :evil: :evil:
your up there every weekend annoying the crap out of everybody and scabbing rides on other peoples bikes :evil: .........get a life :roll:

junior

get out of my grill
josh_lives_here said:
fatboyslim said:
your up there every weekend annoying the crap out of everybody and scabbing rides on other peoples bikes :evil: .........get a life :roll:
well said josh. well said

mtbmx

Likes Dirt
yo fatboyslim on the weekend all you did was complaing about ure bike and ddint do shit i did ost of the work building new jumps you p053r

olsson

Likes Dirt
and the only help you do do is get water, thats only if you can ride someone elses bike. :roll:

technoboy

Dirty Imports
hey boys!

hey!
Fatboyslim does help he's up there every weekend helping me,
In fact he's there just after i get there!!!!!
And mtbmx if you did most of the work this weekend what did you do?
because most of the work got done on saturday big thanks to everyone that came and helped!!!!!

enough talking shit about who has done most of the work,
we all know who has done most of the work :twisted:
don't make me say it! :wink:
if it wasn't for my consitant complaining about helping and bringing up shovels it would still be a boring place to ride!!!!!
People can see that all the hard work is done and they want to ride there thats fine, but don't think because you have come to dig for maybe two weekends you have helped get the place to were it is now!!!!!

Thanks again all the new guys that helped did out the fith jump!!!!
hopefully we can have a really big dig sesion this weekend as the main pack is almost finished :p
p.s don't take this post the wrong way i know who has helped me!!!!

shauno

Likes Bikes and Dirt
ohhhh. it sounds soo good! but my finger is still stuffed..ill try to find a way to get around it and come, hope to see all u guys up there!

armpit

Likes Bikes
hows the new rhythim pack going, i had to leave early on sunday so i didnt get to see how it went. We are planning on using the gap jump in between the hip and the 2nd jump in the main pack as our last jump.

Spoolin

Likes Dirt
We built up the jump next the the rythem pack, we cleaned it up and made it a sort of....table top, its a great small jump.

Cant wait to se a bigger rythem pack going!!! :shock:

mtbmx

Likes Dirt
yo sorrry fatboyslim u know me the dude on the maxxis bike well i just kiddin - ill prob come up to help and dig

big_pete

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I heard a rumour about the small rythems being built up and if so why there the little kids jumps??

I might be up there if my bike gets fixed..

Cheers Pete

mtbmx

Likes Dirt
hahaha listen to this - ok its monday about 3 pm not a rider in sight so i decide to sleep in the middle of the 10 pack - i hear some riders about 4 xc riders bout 15 yr old " who farking built up thos small jump you cant even roll them ne more" they say- i say ( rising from the jumps) " we built them up if you want small ones then build some" snobby xc rider kid goes " no why would i waste my time building jumps you idiot" so i told him to " get farked" .

all this happened at red hill on monday arvo