• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

chief

Likes Dirt
austen666 said:
Daver said:
If bender can't stomp 55 then surely 82 is waaaay out of the question
my opinion is that bender has abosutely no flow or style, just balls of some stupidly big and strong material.
But yes, that is a big gap, i think its possible though
fully dude

Golem

Likes Bikes
whoever this guy is, he is a poseur till he drops it. he should invest in the following. a Kevlar Space Suit, one gigantic bin of foam, a bike that has a shock that stays bottomed when it is bottomed to remove the kickback and bounce, ecstacy, morphine, medicare, life insurance. ps ive got dibs on his current bike, computer and car when he dies

G

how fast was the dude in the bear suit hit by a car??? if it faster than 90km/h as woodsie worked out he should...in theory.. survive if or after he fucks up

lotec

Banned
fastrider gus said:
konasaurus said:
in disorder two bender dosnt say exactly how big it is he says "i dont know how big it is maybe 40, 50 or even 60 feet"
i remember him saying "the jah drop is a 55 foot drop. the landing is like landing on pavement."
in disorder one he says im jsut hoping my bike holds up on this one who knows how big it is, 40, 50 maybe even 60 feet"
and in disorder 2 "Last year i almost died, i had one of my most serious crashes on the jaw drop...... the jaw drop is a 55 foot overhanging cliff and the landing is like landing on pavement" so i hope that clears it up for you (i have both the movies on my comp :D )

j-ro

Likes Dirt
There are some people on here being very serious about this, but wasnt it only a few years ago that people said EXACTLY the same things about 40foot drops? People would get out calculators and work out the exact impact velocities and the odds of survival and all that, and for every one man pushing the sport in a huge way there is thousands saying its impossible.

I know the facts are there and its a huge effort, but if its what this bloke wants to do, and if he wants to advance our sport by doing it ive only got one thing to say to him.

Good on ya, good luck to ya.

Demo Dave

Likes Dirt
You never know he could stick it. According to physics it is possible, however due to the slick rock landing he'd crash, not death but serious injury.

snow_rider

Likes Dirt
no way it can't be done no one can be that farkin stupid

if that person dosen't end up dead then they will be in hospital for a farkin long time

Joel O

Likes Bikes and Dirt
you've all got it wrong. this dudes obviously got shares in the local hospital and its all just a publicity stunt to try and make ppl believe in public hospitals.

danv

Likes Dirt
Well this has been up for a month and a half now. Any updates on wether its going to be attempted or whatever?

Agent Orange

Likes Dirt
I hate it when people say thta things are immpossible, everything is immpossible and until some bad ass does it. I remember years ago people used to say that foward flips were immpossble, all these tech heds got out their calculators and gave a billion reasons for it to be immpossible. They said it right up until the point that matt did it.

The only thing that is going to proove that this is immpossible, is if he can't landit. even then I would be hard pressed to say that it couldn't be done.

treggs

Treggs Tuned
People saying things cannot be done are usually interupted by someone doing it.
I'm not saying it can be done but never say never. I have seen stuff recently that I didn't think could be done and I'm now thinking of doing them. I personally have done a 40 diag gap and if the landing is right it is smooth as.

dylma

Likes Dirt
mm, crazy. a bit of super monster t's (300mm) having to come in place.

nah, it wont be done, his life insurance manager would go balistic!!!

mtbmx

Likes Dirt
it doable and bender or klassen will hit it or some mental patient i think they will get hurt not death tho should be ok

mike&nat

Likes Bikes and Dirt
armpit said:
do it on a bmx
haha no :?
that'd be suicide might as well jump off without a bike at all

hey he could do it with a parachute sorry if any already said that but i didn't read all the posts :)

ajay

^Once punched Jeff Kennett. Don't pick an e-fight
Pull your parachute at 60ft.... nice soft landing - EASY!

Status
Not open for further replies.