What does your day look like?

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Requires more frequent replenishment than Inox and is not as repellent to water, but it's good and it smells nice too.
Sheep oil smell is a winner :D It seems to be hanging on so far.
Might be like those wax lubes that disappear into the chain links and give us the urge to pour on more.
When it gets a bit noisier then I'll put a bit more on.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Don't often show their faces, but Proud Dad Moment in 3...... 2......

End of Year Presentation Night at the primary school and The Little Sender pulled out the surprise of the year. Our Butterfly Brained Free Spirit bagged an encouragement award for his caring, leadership and commitment to learning

But the biggest moment was The Vice Captain honouring the position by nabbing the Educational Bursary from the local Progress Association. It's one of the two major awards the schools gives out each year, the other being the Dux of the School.

He even managed to out-dress the Principal :p

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Was only joking, don't spray it on your brakes, but it does smell nice.
Too late!!! I gave a quick squirt in the workshop and loved the smell...all my bikes are now covered in it. Fork seals, drive train, rotors, seat, rims...I started off conservatively but just kept going cause it said silicone and lubricates + cleans. How do I get it off? I'm heading to the quarry this afternoon of it doesn't rain.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
I started off conservatively but just kept going cause it said silicone and lubricates + cleans. How do I get it off? I'm heading to the quarry this afternoon of it doesn't rain.
That's the spirit. Be brave, brakes be damned. At least you will have the cleanest smelling and polished steed there which is what matters in the end.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Totally hit the dirt!
You have a tough neighbourhood up there.
Encompassing most of the city. Youngster from work had her family home in one of the most premium suburbs broken into recently. Thieves stole a bunch of shit and packed it all into her car then drove off. The car was later torched. The thieves lived within walking distance.

silentbutdeadly

has some good things to say
Don't often show their faces, but Proud Dad Moment in 3...... 2......

End of Year Presentation Night at the primary school and The Little Sender pulled out the surprise of the year. Our Butterfly Brained Free Spirit bagged an encouragement award for his caring, leadership and commitment to learning

View attachment 384039

But the biggest moment was The Vice Captain honouring the position by nabbing the Educational Bursary from the local Progress Association. It's one of the two major awards the schools gives out each year, the other being the Dux of the School.

View attachment 384040

He even managed to out-dress the Principal :p
M'lady reckons the Free Spirit is wearing a Merbein wig...

Congrats to both either way!

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Totally hit the dirt!

Encompassing most of the city. Youngster from work had her family home in one of the most premium suburbs broken into recently. Thieves stole a bunch of shit and packed it all into her car then drove off. The car was later torched. The thieves lived within walking distance.
Geezzz, you need the local police force to invest in some Terminators. Arnie on a motorbike with a shotgun would bring things back in line real quick.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
@pink poodle Is your work place like this?

That story remind me of the start of reservoir dogs.

Australians really don't understand the concept of tipping very well. It's not something I'm into either. But it is nice when you get a good one.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Smeg. Just as crap as everything else. Piss weak spade connectors all over the wiring loom. This connection that’s in the process of failing is carrying 15 amps.

I’m sure the curtain, tap fitting, light fitting and white goods designers are all related.

May they all rot in hell.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Bedroom air conditioned hasn't been on for about a year. Handily it has stopped working the first time it has been turned on this year.

Googled for clues and appears the fan unit isn't getting any communications from compressor so it is operating as fan until it gives up waiting for the compressor to say 'Hi' and shuts itself down. Oh great..... A/C 101 school is in.

Dug a bit deeper and saw no power leds on the compressor pcb. Pulled out pcb and grabbed the multimeter to follow through the handy circuit diagram on the pcb cover. Main fuse has popped. Great, now to replace and hope that a short on pcb isn't the fault and an external power surge has blown it.

Sort of winning.....but not fixed just yet.

20211220_145651.jpg
20211220_152129.jpg
20211220_153751.jpg
20211220_155530.jpg