What does your day look like?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
It's a good day to be free! Perfect sunny but not too hot weather and no wind. One of my ride crew are free, let's ride this afternoon? Yes yes yes!!! Then the call comes...pretty much everyone else from work is still waiting for their covid test results can I come in for the afternoon/night and bail out the canoe? I guess so.

I'm pretty glad there's a Christmas shit down coming up.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Rookie move...
A simple 'nah sorry still haven't got my result" would have done, and then gone out on the bike.
True, I gave it some thought. But we are closed from 23/12 til the middle of January and I like to buy groceries occasionally. So I'll settle for a ride down to the beach and lunch in one of the few cafes still trading instead.

I have a burning curiousity to see what the local supermarket toilet paper supply is like as well.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
True, I gave it some thought. But we are closed from 23/12 til the middle of January and I like to buy groceries occasionally. So I'll settle for a ride down to the beach and lunch in one of the few cafes still trading instead.

I have a burning curiousity to see what the local supermarket toilet paper supply is like as well.
Burning, you say. Less curry, or more lube. YMMV