What does your day look like?

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
We have the photo snob thread, this is the opposite.

What interesting shit did you snap on your phone, what did your day look like?

Here's a few to get things rollololling:

*Quietly hopes there's no other thread like this already that I've missed all these years.....

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Bought stuff for the renovation:

Went for a ride & got epic air:

Went back to working on the house:

4 months of LSL coming to an end...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Wakeup, sleep on train, log in to work PC, then this for the next 8 hours
View attachment 338408
I remember those days! The frantic clicking to find a work screen every time some inconsiderate co-worker comes up behind you..."could you no do that please? I'm really busy with a complex task and it breaks my concentration. If you need me, email me for an appointment." holy shit, I can't believe that used to work!

This was an accidental shot as I put my bike down, hence my hand in the corner.
View attachment 338405

View attachment 338406
In the age of such shimano affordability...Someone has a confession to make!

mms_img1946296035.jpg

I can read that dog's mind:

"Lick face and play, lick face and play, lick face and......"
Lucky you can't read store's mind! It is similar...

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Are you kidding me?

Juicy 5s are some of the best brakes ever made. I have had a set on a bike since 2006 (which I bought second hand) and they've never once been re-bled and they work beautifully - to the point I do fire road run-downs of Black Mountain (ok, not really a mountain but still) and they pull me up just fine when I'm doing Mach fuck-me-I'm-gonna-die.

They are the most set-and-forget item I've ever owned.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Well my day was hustle to cafe near beach for interview...oh shit! These guys still own it? Faaarrrrk...so the owners are a family affair and they owned another cafe I used to office professional life near. Mum and some kids now hovering around the 30 mark. Anyway one of my ex lady friends was in a lengthy relationship with one of the sons and the rest of the family seemed to think poorly of me once everyone worked it out. Yes...they remembered me. I'm not expecting a call back.

Anyway I hit up one of their competitors for a coffee I'd rate as a 7/10, with a 10/10 view. Th e surf is pumping out big left handed sets with a lot of barrel. There is also whales.

DSC_2137~2.jpg

Last night was sunset and high tide all jumbled in together, so I figured I should pretend I know how to fish.

DSC_2120~2.jpg
DSC_2129~3.jpg

Much needed relaxing after attending rental property with my insurance assessor...I had good tenants, then they became bad tenants. Trashed the house and disappeared.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Are you kidding me?

Juicy 5s are some of the best brakes ever made. I have had a set on a bike since 2006 (which I bought second hand) and they've never once been re-bled and they work beautifully - to the point I do fire road run-downs of Black Mountain (ok, not really a mountain but still) and they pull me up just fine when I'm doing Mach fuck-me-I'm-gonna-die.

They are the most set-and-forget item I've ever owned.
You are one of the lucky ones. I had them and they sucked. Sure they didn't suck as much as juicey 3s. I had juicey 7s as well and they were ok. The codes of that era were the shit though! Still one of my favourite brakes.

moorey

call me Mia
Stupid Steve Jobs and his stupid iPhone 'upgrades' that now have the wrong file type to directly upload:pout:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Arranges bike ride with girl. Suggest her attire may not be entirely practical. Ride lasts 20m...
DSC_2145~3.jpg

Oh well.