What does your day look like?

Stredda

Runs naked through virgin scrub
Just flashing ;) .
I decided I didn't like working any more so became a traffic controller.
I thought long and hard about what job I could piss the most amount of people off in one hit. Perfect.

It is a fucken boring job but no hard labour
Oh, but the power you wield!!!

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
It's listed on their site at 1150g so not too far off. The Super Ground is listed at 1040g.
Here I was thinking the Super Ground casing was meant to be similar in weight to the old Evo snakeskin casing, but that's close to 200g heavier

Jabubu

let you google that for me
Here I was thinking the Super Ground casing was meant to be similar in weight to the old Evo snakeskin casing, but that's close to 200g heavier
I believe Super Trail is significantly tougher than the previous equivalent. Super Gravity is overkill but they were cheap so I got them!

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
One of my local community projects needed some concreting done. Just a few holes and a flagpole base, couple of m3. 1 hour of prep, 1 hour waiting for the concrete to actually be delivered, 2 hours of head down arse up panic. If I ever volunteer for anything involving concrete again can someone please shoot me. Insert Danny Glover I am too old for this shit meme. Fuck. At least the flagpole base is nice and level... makes the noise in both directions. I will use my machine level to finally set it up when I grout it. Shit! Shoot me now.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Just flashing ;) .
I thought long and hard about what job I could piss the most amount of people off in one hit. Perfect.

How's the feet hold up ?

I look at some larger ladies that possibly have the mindset that its a cruisy job with not much effort, then see them standing with a lollipop as I head somewhere, just to come back several hours later and see them still standing there.

Keeping moving, keeps the circulation going and walking unweights a foot at a time, standing in one spot on a hard surface for a long time results in my feet feeling like they have been beaten with a stick.

safreek

How's the feet hold up ?

I look at some larger ladies that possibly have the mindset that its a cruisy job with not much effort, then see them standing with a lollipop as I head somewhere, just to come back several hours later and see them still standing there.

Keeping moving, keeps the circulation going and walking unweights a foot at a time, standing in one spot on a hard surface for a long time results in my feet feeling like they have been beaten with a stick.
Yeah, it's not as easy as it seems. I was on a job the other day on a 12 hour shift, no breaks because of a fucked up roster. Ended up asking a truckie if he could not move his truck while I took off to have a leak. Only break. I have worked many outdoor jobs but never have I had the sun in my face for the whole day.
Overtime makes it pretty good pay.

I probably look like a pretty flamingo at times, I balance on a leg and move the other one back and forth to keep the blood moving.
The lifers seem to have even more scars than me from sun damage.

But it still beats actually working

mark22

Likes Dirt
Just flashing ;) .

Ooohh have you ever tried spinning the lollipop at the stopped cars in a game of which way she lands no body knows?.....I'd love to do that.

Flow-Rider

Burner
Yeah, it's not as easy as it seems. I was on a job the other day on a 12 hour shift, no breaks because of a fucked up roster. Ended up asking a truckie if he could not move his truck while I took off to have a leak. Only break. I have worked many outdoor jobs but never have I had the sun in my face for the whole day.
Overtime makes it pretty good pay.

I probably look like a pretty flamingo at times, I balance on a leg and move the other one back and forth to keep the blood moving.
The lifers seem to have even more scars than me from sun damage.

But it still beats actually working
Yeah, the heat of sun reflects up off the ground and cooks you from underneath. I did a job in Mt Isa a few years ago on concrete for 12 hours a day unhooking loads for a large crane standing in the same spot.