the minmi "no negative waves" series.

grubby

Likes Dirt
no it is the ju near the top, it would be the first jump you get too opposite where the buses turn around.it has an option to the side of making it a triple. the ramp is hard to see though.

Dug

Likes Dirt
Give Buster my regards... Went to the top for a go at the rock garden.... Walked it again and started from the road gap.....

Go to have a go at that on a non race day to do it in the quiet........:(

Face planted the rock at the rock drop. The rocks OK but I got a full body ache happening at teh moment.... I LOOOOVVEEE that track:D:p;)

Dug

Likes Dirt
The new and improved rock garden B-Line should be complete by the next race.
A long story with that particular piece of track. Need to get that monkey off my back..... It's personal;)

I did my first DH race Last year at the monkey and lasted 1 and 1/2 runs. Got bitten by that bugger, just on my list of things to finish... As I said Looove that track.

Great day great club and just a great place

Good work and Pass my thanks on to all that made it happen again...:cool:

baden72

Likes Bikes
dam i was so keen for ride today but i dont no where abouts the track is at awaba. herd its a hectic track though

lucky13

Likes Dirt
oh well, the other thread is also in the watering hole section. have a read.
we put posts up by thursday about the friday runs.

mrduke

Likes Dirt
Can't wait to ride ourimbah again,been over 12 months. Won't have my bike goin by then but i'm gonna bring the huffy down. Anyone else keen on a K-mart class?

lucky13

Likes Dirt
Can't wait to ride ourimbah again,been over 12 months. Won't have my bike goin by then but i'm gonna bring the huffy down. Anyone else keen on a K-mart class?
i'll throw mrs lucky's fancy dual suspension huffy on the truck.
i'm gonna do the 6 can run on it. purple rules!!!:D

mrduke

Likes Dirt
Dual suspension,that's pretty hi tech. I'll be in the hardtail class. I'm puttin a playin card in the spokes for the sick moto sound. Wonder how many run's i can get out of the old girl.:confused:

lucky13

Likes Dirt
i'm worried i'll beat my previous race time on it:D

but i supose if i do i can sell the glory and have more beer money.