the minmi "no negative waves" series.

Cloaked STP

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hahaha.

In all seriousnessness cheers lucky for an awesome time. Would like to get out there and do a dig day or something. Be an awesome track if we polished up some of those berms and kickers.

I also think we should fix up the road gap for Gone 4 a Ride so he can impress the Lycra dikers.

lucky13

Likes Dirt
Hahaha.

In all seriousnessness cheers lucky for an awesome time. Would like to get out there and do a dig day or something. Be an awesome track if we polished up some of those berms and kickers.

I also think we should fix up the road gap for Gone 4 a Ride so he can impress the Lycra dikers.
be a good idea for a weekender......build saturday-ride sunday.
we'll see if we can get a few dates to throw around.

oh and cheers mate, glad everyone had fun.

Last edited:

Dug

Likes Dirt
be a good idea for a weekender......build saturday-ride sunday.
we'll see if we can get a few dates to through around.

oh and cheers mate, glad everyone had fun.
Whats the Hunter club doing with the Killi Dh bTrack anyway? May be Sammydog can enlighten us..

lucky13

Likes Dirt
i really dont know if HMBA will use Killi (dh track)again.

the minmi boys ride killi every week, so it's only fair that we do a bit of work on the track. not change anything, just repair it.

Zzedd

Squid
Would love to be in on the races and trackwork with some light refreshing amber liquid for afterwards,if you can let me know where and when the would be great have just moved back to newcastle and if anyones is on the west side of the lake that wants to hook up and ride again let me know.

Cheers
Zed

lucky13

Likes Dirt
welcome aboard Zzedd. here's an invite to the minmi social group.
keep an eye on here and the social group for race info.

the minmi boys also ride together every week, info on those rides will be in the "who, where or what is a minmi?" thread.

peace,

lucky.

C

corpral

yeah it was a top day and night lucky , im keen on the next one , who was that funny pissed bloke with the grey hair and goatie that turned up later on ?

mrduke

Likes Dirt
Wish i could have hung around,looks like fun. Must have been damn cold at night. As long as the next run isn't to early in the month i hope to have the tractor ready to ride so i can give the huffy a break.

lucky13

Likes Dirt
we had a raging fire to keep warm (which gorilla tried to jump, he failed:D).

at this stage it's looking like round 2 will be at ourimbah on the 19th July.
hope you can make it mate.

mrduke

Likes Dirt
I'll be there,don't know how the huffy would go down ourimbah but it'd be fun to try. Might be able to rope in a few other riders.

lucky13

Likes Dirt
No you farken piker!

Hey Lucky Im getting some practice runs on Ourimbah on sunday hopefully I can beat Buster, but I doubt it.
he's got the cast off now champ....drive a bit further and race monkey.

hehe...look how cut tommy is:D

Last edited:

Cloaked STP

Likes Bikes and Dirt
you need to practice YOUNG fellow
I can take that on board, I mean it was my first time riding DH in 4 or 5 years on a bike im still getting used to and I was only I think 7 or 8 seconds off of your time.

I got nothing but time to practice old man, you on the other hand....