the minmi "no negative waves" series.

lucky13

Likes Dirt
woke up surrounded by lycra

The first round has been run and won. it was, as expected, a funny day with a bunch of happy-go-lucky blokes.

here's the pointscore (check out the pointscore guide at the start of this thread if need be).

27 points:tompeeping (and he won the 6 can challenge).

26 points:cloakedstp (gets mucho respecto for travelling the greatest distance).

26 points:buster12 (comfortably got the quickest time, with a broken arm).

21 points:gone_4_a_ride (impressed all the girls over the road gap).

20 points:huffypilot (should be some good footage of him jumping).

15 points:the pest (future nathan rennie, fuck sam hill, the pest is already bigger than him).

12 points:lucky13 (book me a permanent spot in the excuse tent).

9 points:corpral (the hardtail champ got third in the 6 can challenge).

Mr Clump saved his energy for the 6 can challenge (second place), but he did the timing for us so lets give him 5 points.

gorilla showed up after dark for some drinking, yelling and bad stunt work (he gets nothing:D).

mrduke...hope you can get back on the bike soon mate (we'll have a beer waiting for ya).

was a great day boys, bring on round 2....WOOHOO!!!!

Last edited:
HAHAHA yeah was a pretty succesful ride, my wrists and shoulders are killing me. well im going to be away for the next one probably im going to bali then the snow for 2 weeks each but i'll be keen as afterwards. catch ya

Cloaked STP

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Sweet, Coming equal second.

The drive wasnt to bad either I just put on the cruise control at 130 and fell asleep.

But it was a good day, sucked I couldnt stay though 6 can challenge was interesting. Hopefully by next round Ill have my upgrades and be faster :D

huffypilot

Likes Bikes
What time did the 6 can finish ? I stuck around and had a beer with the guys on the husky.
Great fun.Cant wait till next round.

lucky13

Likes Dirt
What time did the 6 can finish ? I stuck around and had a beer with the guys on the husky.
Great fun.Cant wait till next round.
it took just under an hour for the last blokes to finish (tommy won it in just over 20 minutes), but i'm not sure what time it was.

next round will be at ourimbah in july.

Last edited:

Dug

Likes Dirt
What is this Mysterious monkey you and lucky keep talking about?

Im sort of glad you didnt come Dug, I guessed 2mins 20 for my run and I got 2mins 22 only Lucky and Blacky were slower then me :p

Got shown up by one old guy if you were there I would of had to go ride Cros Country with the lycra warriors down the road.

But other then that yeah it was good mate, shame you missed it my legs are screaming. I havent really ridden downhill since 2002/03 thats my excuse and Im sticking to it.

Ill go put the tent up over here :)
Sounds like a good time was had by all

AWABA 29th 8:00 AM See yas there

Dug

Likes Dirt
Oh yeah Even if I didn't show good work Nath and thanks for the time to put this thing together... And everyone else that mode it happen.... Even if I didn't show........... Bugger:mad:

tompeeping

Likes Dirt
minmi boys

What is this Mysterious monkey you and lucky keep talking about?

Im sort of glad you didnt come Dug, I guessed 2mins 20 for my run and I got 2mins 22 only Lucky and Blacky were slower then me :p

Got shown up by one old guy if you were there I would of had to go ride Cros Country with the lycra warriors down the road.

But other then that yeah it was good mate, shame you missed it my legs are screaming. I havent really ridden downhill since 2002/03 thats my excuse and Im sticking to it.

Ill go put the tent up over here :)
OLD GUY????????????????????
i think he is refering to me

Oh yeah Even if I didn't show good work Nath and thanks for the time to put this thing together... And everyone else that mode it happen.... Even if I didn't show........... Bugger:mad:
yeah thanks Nath for going to the time organising the ride it was good fun. i hav an idea for trophies aswell (and it doesnt cost anything)

Cloaked STP

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey im only second and I didnt even do the beer challenge.

Aww cmon Tom, what more do you want your already faster then me.

Geez these old codgers no respect for the young.

/runs

lucky13

Likes Dirt
Hey im only second and I didnt even do the beer challenge.

Aww cmon Tom, what more do you want your already faster then me.

Geez these old codgers no respect for the young.

/runs
that's it........i've never caught him either, he must be getting all sensitive in his old age:D