the minmi "no negative waves" series.

Dug

Likes Dirt
I was going to throw the Chase for a hard tail run,on but I'm thinking about doing the State round at Killy on Sunday so no room as I will need the XC bike..... Only got room for the two bikes unless I make another mount.......;)

J@se

Breezeway Bandit
Greetings Minmi crew.

I was thinking that the WTSFLC lads might be keen to head up to participate in your little shindig on the 19th if you don't mind a few Sydney riders crashing your party.
I think some of our crew might already be in your social group anyways, so hope to see you all soon.

Cheers lads,
Jase

Nub

Banned
Greetings Minmi crew.

I was thinking that the WTSFLC lads might be keen to head up to participate in your little shindig on the 19th if you don't mind a few Sydney riders crashing your party.
I think some of our crew might already be in your social group anyways, so hope to see you all soon.

Cheers lads,
Jase
2nded.

No its not a word, stick it in your arse.

Cloaked STP

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Me and Plow are a part of Minmi.

And I dont think anyone will mind, the more the merrier. Just dont interfere in the deathrace.

lucky13

Likes Dirt
Greetings Minmi crew.

Cheers lads,
Jase
absolutly mate. the 1st round was a blast and with even more fellas showing interest, round 2 should be even better.

p.s. here's an invite for the minmi social group (it's mainly full of drunken ramblings and trash talk):D.

2nded.

No its not a word, stick it in my arse:D.
welcome aboard "nub".

whitey89

Likes Bikes and Dirt
So whats the plan for the 19th?
I wouldnt mind chiming in, i may be camping at Kilcare that weekend with some guys from uni, but i wouldnt mind ditching them for the day!

lucky13

Likes Dirt
So whats the plan for the 19th?
I wouldnt mind chiming in, i may be camping at Kilcare that weekend with some guys from uni, but i wouldnt mind ditching them for the day!
most of the minmi boys will be camping, drinking and yelling at Ourimbah. racing will start around 1:30-2ish.
have a look at the start of this thread to see how our racing system works.

our carrier pidgeon is rushing to you now with a minmi social group invite.

cheers,

lucky.

C

corpral

hey lucky am i winning the borrowed hardtail divison with red hair ?

Zzedd

Squid
GO THE RANGA'S hahahhahaha

is that slick i think drunk induced thought there oon the specialized silvery hardtail last friday????