the minmi "no negative waves" series.

lucky13

Likes Dirt
just a reminder, next saturday the 19th is round#2 at ourimbah.
i'll be there around 1pm.

beers, bikes, bandaids, beards.WOOHOO!!!

Nub

Banned
the minmi boys do not encourage underage drinking (or look down our noses at it), however, keeping pace with the minmi boys drinking requires a serious commitment to beer, and at least some pubic hair.
Haha, we won't go into the pubic region..mkay?

You'd flog me at drinking too. :p

Plow King

Little bit.
Just throwing this out there. Why not split the track into 2 sections. I,e from the start to the end of the fireroad. Then from the end of the fireroad to the bottom of the track. Then add the 2 times together and calculate it that way?

I only mention this because:

a/ I am extremly unfit
b/ I wouldn't mind seeing the split times and what times i could pull if i was fitter.

lucky13

Likes Dirt
round#2 turned into a social ride followed by some even more social beers.

i'm recommending mrduke for 10 bonus points for doing that big wooden jump on the huffy (making us all look like little girls).

Dug

Likes Dirt
round#2 turned into a social ride followed by some even more social beers.

i'm recommending mrduke for 10 bonus points for doing that big wooden jump on the huffy (making us all look like little girls).
At least... gotta love that lunatic...:p

Great day Lucky totally enjoy it... Looking forward to the next one.....State champs next month at Awaba.... just about got Paul talked into it you comming?

Last edited:

Cloaked STP

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Was a good day boys I enjoyed it. Pretty happy with myself and what i forced myself to do.

Only 1 section and I can ride the full track.

Look forward to the club round there.

Dug

Likes Dirt
Hey Nath how about expanding the series to include the park that Mrduke was telling us about with the small to large table top jumps N stuff;)

We could turn the whole thing into a travelling riding expierance

Oh yeah keep the beers flowing afterwards....