the minmi "no negative waves" series.

Cloaked STP

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Anyone keen to ride next weekend? I really liked Ourimbah. Just wanna sort out that one little drop and do the rock gap and I will be happy.

I just wanna ride again next weekend.

Dug

Likes Dirt
Anyone keen to ride next weekend? I really liked Ourimbah. Just wanna sort out that one little drop and do the rock gap and I will be happy.

I just wanna ride again next weekend.
That one is doable but only on a Huffy Kibab:eek:

Hey you said you would be happy to go behind me and I promised to keep you happy..... FOREVER:rolleyes:

Cloaked STP

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hahaha just remembered that IM a fucking Knob and Ill be in melbourne.

Might see if I can get Friday off, anyone wanna make it the friday arvo ride?

*Edit* Duggy as long as I can see you Ill be happy.

mrduke

Likes Dirt
Hey guy's. Thanks for a great days ridin. Hung around this mornin and met up with some other mates for some more runs. Decided to give the huffy the day off and rode me mates bike,i think she earned it after yesterday. Lookin forward to the next time we can hit the trails together.:)

Jon

Not Grip, OK... So don't ask!
Hey Nath how about expanding the series to include the park that Mrduke was telling us about with the small to large table top jumps N stuff;)

We could turn the whole thing into a travelling riding expierance

Oh yeah keep the beers flowing afterwards....
Is that park at San Remo near Budgewoi?
Also keen to give Ourimbah another go, been 18 months between drinks.:eek:

lucky13

Likes Dirt
Hey Nath how about expanding the series to include the park that Mrduke was telling us about with the small to large table top jumps N stuff;)

We could turn the whole thing into a travelling riding expierance

Oh yeah keep the beers flowing afterwards....
sorry dug, i missed that post. but yep, i reckon that's a top idea.

Is that park at San Remo near Budgewoi?
Also keen to give Ourimbah another go, been 18 months between drinks.:eek:
that's the one mate.
welcome aboard and check out the other thread (who, where or what is a minmi?) if you'd like to get in on our regular friday and weekend rides.

cheers.

C

corpral

the ranga society have given me a patch of land to build a track on , starting work this saturday , should be ready 4 the MINMI SUMMER SLAM SERIES

Zekman

Likes Dirt
yes Mr daywalker, I'll be in on that! might have to be a supervisor for now till i can dig but i can say the beer will be cold:D

Jon

Been scoping the line below, It's got parking and turning at the top, road close by all the way down for emergency access, lots of A and B lines including a road gap finish, 15sqm camp site (flat grassy area) nearby. 2.2kms, drops about 180m, lots of possibilities with a central location. State forest area, enquiring with NSW forests how to proceed.

Now just need a team of dedicated slaves to help build it.

Attachments

Jon

Going to get out there tomorrow maybe to start some close in exploration and start the top end. Thats if its not raining. I'll post some pics if I get there.