Newly Released Suspension & Components General

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
Can relate. The ones I had / have occasionally fix themselves too which is nice just by randomly prodding things adjusting the cable.
Yup. Does it thing then randomly goes blllppt. Faff with the cable and good again. Who knows

New bike day?
Getting closer if the random household expenses stop and kids stop growing out of their darn clothes would be a help. :p

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Da Fuk? Who is inspecting their butt crack while riding? All over tan?

View attachment 388734

One of my mates dropped in for a bit last night. He is a nurse and a kind hearted fellow. So when I came out of the bathroom only wearing a towel and holding a torch to awkwardly ask him to do me an unpleasant favour despite the look of horror on his face he swiftly agreed to inspect my dick and balls. A little too swiftly as I hadn't got hat fa into my request...the look of absolute relief on his face when I said "not my dick, my arse hole" was unbelievable! Then he realised I was joking and was even more relieved.

"I thought you must have wanted help identifying an STI or something..."

Now if I had one of these mirrored seats, I could be my own proctologist.

komdotkom

Likes Bikes and Dirt
What's the feedback on the Formula Mod coil shock? Everything I've seen has been pretty positive but we still just see RS and Fox on 90% of bikes here. I'm planning to get my son a Tyee for Christmas and I like the CTS idea, plus they are cheap AF when specced from Propain.