Newly Released Suspension & Components General

birddog69

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yes. As the article says, spacers under stem looks ugly. Their setup is much prettier.
View attachment 388009
Oh for the simplicity of the old days...when I was riding my Schwinn Stigray, age 8-14 years, I never knew you could do anything to a bike besides ride it, thrash it, trash it (and yourself) and maybe replace the occasional tire. I never thought the future would be so complicated.

Last edited:

moorey

call me Mia
Oh for the simplicity of the old days...when I was riding my Schwinn Stigray, age 8-14 years, I never new you could do anything to a bike besides ride it, thrash it, trash it (and yourself) and maybe replace the occasional tire. I never thought the future would be so complicated.
It doesn’t have to be….but marketers have taken over the sport.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Not released, yet…

Is it the black box version?

Even with all the extra knobs it will still be a step back from the Vivid, which shares the basic architecture of the X2, Double Barrel, TTX.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Is it the black box version?

Even with all the extra knobs it will still be a step back from the Vivid, which shares the basic architecture of the X2, Double Barrel, TTX.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk
Dunno, was in one of the Sea Otter "pit bits" on Vital. Looks like an updated SuperDeluxe at a guess.