Newly Released Suspension & Components General

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
What's the feedback on the Formula Mod coil shock? Everything I've seen has been pretty positive but we still just see RS and Fox on 90% of bikes here. I'm planning to get my son a Tyee for Christmas and I like the CTS idea, plus they are cheap AF when specced from Propain.
I think @gippyz has one and rates it highly?

gippyz

Likes Dirt
I think @gippyz has one and rates it highly?
Still running it on my Rune and love it. Not going back to my X2 for sure.

The only negative I have is that the Rune's frame design makes it hard to reach the rebound dial, and that it can be very stiff. Flat head screwdriver helps somewhat.

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't
oooh I just saw those today and was thinking about how the purple coil would look really good with my new Dreadnought..... only issue is stock is not due into australia till nov/dec I think
Hambo’d the shock size of the Dreadnought…out of luck. I have a new Formula Mod shock and no bike to put it in (230x65)

komdotkom

Likes Bikes and Dirt
oooh I just saw those today and was thinking about how the purple coil would look really good with my new Dreadnought..... only issue is stock is not due into australia till nov/dec I think
I had a chat with NSD and they have some pretty amazing prices on Ohlins at the moment so will probably go that way

Dangals

Likes Dirt
Typical considering I just bought a zeb.....

I wonder if the new buttercups are compatible with previous versions