Little Things You Hate

Lucaw

Next in line
People on gumtree that say you can come this afternoon and then they message you back saying that they already sold the bike, even though you said you were available all day

moorey

call me Mia
you can make it only your followers see your rides
Not when I checked. Can only hide the start and end….but that’s pretty useless.
I couldn’t find a way that only people I follow back could see. Not that I trust you pack of cheats for a second either.

cammas

Seamstress
People on gumtree that say you can come this afternoon and then they message you back saying that they already sold the bike, even though you said you were available all day
Yep this but the other way round guy says he’s coming to look at my bike on Monday on Saturday night, messaged him back to see if he was coming. Oh I’ve changed my mind but didn’t bother to tell me that :rolleyes:

Lucaw

Next in line
Yep this but the other way round guy says he’s coming to look at my bike on Monday on Saturday night, messaged him back to see if he was coming. Oh I’ve changed my mind but didn’t bother to tell me that :rolleyes:
Those people are horrible. I had one guy who didn’t come one day, so I messaged him and he said sorry I couldn’t tonight but I could do tomorrow and then didn’t show up again :mad:

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Took the familay karting again yesterday at entertainment quarter. Sign said rules trictly enforced re age groups yet in the up to 11 there was a 40 year old doing times that would be mid field in adult groups and bumping cars in a manner that would have been questionable in open racing and disgraceful against 9 year olds. When you employ teenage staff though its hard for then to stand up to asshole like that

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Took the familay karting again yesterday at entertainment quarter. Sign said rules trictly enforced re age groups yet in the up to 11 there was a 40 year old doing times that would be mid field in adult groups and bumping cars in a manner that would have been questionable in open racing and disgraceful against 9 year olds. When you employ teenage staff though its hard for then to stand up to asshole like that
Do you reckon he kicked the dog when he got home?