Little Things You Hate

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
New/old Zynga account... up to $800M. Playing ok. Get a straight flush to Q. Yes! Bet the house, the farm, the cat, the neighbours dog. Two there going all in, guess they might have a flush or a straight. Beaten by a Royal flush. Fuck.

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
Solar Hot Water system has shat itself. System is 20 years old, we have been living here for about 14 years so not bad but not an expense I wanted. Makes sense to install another as all wiring and plumbing is in place and big jump in price to move to other type of systems. Chances of a new bike will pushed back a bit now. Dang nammit. :p

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Solar Hot Water system has shat itself. System is 20 years old, we have been living here for about 14 years so not bad but not an expense I wanted. Makes sense to install another as all wiring and plumbing is in place and big jump in price to move to other type of systems. Chances of a new bike will pushed back a bit now. Dang nammit. :p

Worth.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男

Minlak

custom titis
I think I've bitten off more than I can chew. Only missed one day so far, the 2nd of Jan, and after this mornings effort, i've managed to nudge in front of my elevation for the first time.
240 active days you will get target - you don't even have to ride every day - however 4 days in and your panicking does not bode well

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Yikes, that’s more than the normal Maxxis wobble! That looks like a torn casing… The Yoinkers didn’t borrow your bike while you weren’t looking did they?
Anything sharp along the bead line there? Looks like it's worn through over a while.
I haven't looked into it too deeply yet, I can see something has separated or torn along the bead but it's still going.

4 days left in Tas, will look when I get back.