Little Things You Hate

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
It's been awesome, got away with no injuries too (so far). Just George Town and maybe Penguin left to ride then the ferry back on Sunday evening to corona central.
Yaw fooked now. I had 20 mins before I needed to be home yesterday, one more lap of the loop was the decision. Ten minutes later, over the bars I went.

Edit: thanks for the sad face @bear the bear, but no harm done. Shoulder copped my full weight, so it's a bit tight, but it actually realigned my spine between my shoulder blades that had been giving me grief for a couple of days :p . Thankful I bounce better than most 40-somethings I know.

Last edited:

Lucaw

Next in line
It's been awesome, got away with no injuries too (so far). Just George Town and maybe Penguin left to ride then the ferry back on Sunday evening to corona central.
sounds good, hopefully you don’t do what my coach did and split is rim in half at George Town

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
Yaw fooked now. I had 20 mins before I needed to be home yesterday, one more lap of the loop was the decision. Ten minutes later, over the bars I went.

Edit: thanks for the sad face @bear the bear, but no harm done. Shoulder copped my full weight, so it's a bit tight, but it actually realigned my spine between my shoulder blades that had been giving me grief for a couple of days . Thankful I bounce better than most 40-somethings I know.
Oh, you kids.