Formula One world championship

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Oh no just his fashion choices generally. Not hard when there's that much material (literally).
it's quite sad, IMO. His fashion choices are veering into the sort of crap that you see on Haute Couture fashion show runways - when you suspect that the designer is taking the piss and has been going all Tony Montana with the Coke.

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
CRB ruling is comical to read. seems i more fussy and careful when i order groceries online than alpine's legal department is with contracts

ForkinGreat

Dutch GP.
hamilton trying to stuff it up the inside in the first corner and nearly taking out Sainz. WTF hamilton!?!?! go play with your pink tea cosy and stop doing stupid things on track.
Ferrari pit crew leaving shit everywhere. Perez was lucky Ferrari fuckery didn't cause a puncture or root his RHS suspension.
Paging Rocketpoweredmohawk.....

ForkinGreat

Every person who is a rabid lewis hamilton fan eg many of the psychos who use the tag #teamLH - and go on twitter spewing shit and bile about how their lord and driver has been wronged in every conceivable and inconceivable way- should be banned from all social media, for ever.
Enough, FFS.

ForkinGreat

Well, haven't I got the video for you! :D

I watched the latest RPM video, looked at the cesspit of twitter comments - and then made that post. ;)
FMD, How do these rabid hamilton fans manage to breathe unassisted. They are dead-set special needs wank-rags.

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
So, if it doesn't suit Lando, and we know it doesn't suit Danny, who the fuck did they build the car for???
Latifi just confirmed he's parted ways with Williams......
Seems still on doubt whether sargent gets enough points in his licence to qualify for f1 next year. Alpine might be down the rms checking p platers for a drive soon if they don't get gasly.

oliosky

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Latifi just confirmed he's parted ways with Williams......
Seems still on doubt whether sargent gets enough points in his licence to qualify for f1 next year. Alpine might be down the rms checking p platers for a drive soon if they don't get gasly.
Yew! Does this mean there aren't any pay drivers on the grid next year apart from Stroll and his team owning Ogliarch Dad?

oliosky

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I watched the latest RPM video, looked at the cesspit of twitter comments - and then made that post. ;)
FMD, How do these rabid hamilton fans manage to breathe unassisted. They are dead-set special needs wank-rags.
Verstappen fans are equally as shrill and unhinged (and completely ok that his old man is a total piece of shit human). Same with the entire Tifosi presence online. And the devout Valentino Rossi backers (albeit MotoGP). That stuff isn't just a #teamLH thing.

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
F1 races during daylight hours feels wierd. It just works well when races start after the kids are in bed.