COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

wesdadude

ウェスド アドゥーデ
How is it looking on WA? You guys have go E so long without having to worry...are people doing the right thing or being dismissive?
Looks like we're doing the mask hokey-pokey. I'm not really seeing non-compliance but that's probably just selection bias from me. I don't think Feb 5th's going to be a good time for us but I think it's going to be loved by the anti-hermits.

ashes_mtb

Has preferences
Seeing plenty out today in masks, despite not mandated. Mandatory masks at work tomorrow; thankfully I have two days and then annual leave.

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
They're a record store in the age of streaming. They can only afford an out of work book keeper and a red twizzler
Me'h, I'd do a few shifts for shits and giggles, although I'm not quite as intimidating as the Samoan Hulk.

Last edited:

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
Now there’s the outcry from across the globe about this damaging Australia and the reputation of the event. Boo Hoo. Fuck off.
Maybe they should have picked someone less controversial as a national hero?

Good fucking riddance, he's an entitled shit who makes more money per game than most people could even dream about.

I don't see him trying to help any of the refugees that have been housed for years in the centre that he briefly stayed in and whinged about.

I'm vehemently agreeing with you!

rangersac

Medically diagnosed OMS
I'll state from the outset that I reckon Novak is a narcissistic anti vax wellness wanker, and I give zero fucks that he's been told to head home. However the whole process has been a cluster fuck of awesome proportions which has had the silver lining of pleasingly demonstrated how useless Scromo and his band of merry arselickers are, who couldn't be trusted to run a profitable bar during schoolies. Leaving aside the sentiments on said tennis ball hitting knob, it's massively hypocritical that a person who the minister admits entered the country legally has been booted for potentially inciting an anti-vaxer stance and public disorder when the government of the day harbours in their midst anti-COVID conspiracy theorists who have been supported by and backed by the deputy prime minister. Perhaps there should be calls for the Libs to separate from the Nationals to show high moral standing (and effectively remove themselves from government) given their rabid fear of anti-vax public disorder?

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
I thought the govt stance of antivax protests was weak and likely to fail. If you read the comments from the judge it seems more like the plaintif's argument wasn't up to scratch rather than a clear win for the cancellation of the visa. He wasn't here legally, his visa application was incorrect and that would have been sounder maybe. Anyway Djoker senior has covered himself in glory. Aussies should avoid Serbia for the next 2 or 3 hundred years.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
It’s like when I traveled through Central America many moons ago. Any Americans I met with half a brain had Canadian patches sown onto their packs. Although the reason why Americans were intensely disliked in that region was a whole lot more serious than a tennis wanker and a nation with an over developed sense of drama.
Yeah I saw that a lot backpacking in europe too.

Flow-Rider

Burner
It’s like when I traveled through Central America many moons ago. Any Americans I met with half a brain had Canadian patches sown onto their packs. Although the reason why Americans were intensely disliked in that region was a whole lot more serious than a tennis wanker and a nation with an over developed sense of drama.
Gringos! :D

I went to watch a friend play soccer once, Lebs Vs Croatians. An all in brawl ensued the match, with complete cars getting smashed up by hand.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Maybe they should have picked someone less controversial as a national hero?

Good fucking riddance, he's an entitled shit who makes more money per game than most people could even dream about.

I don't see him trying to help any of the refugees that have been housed for years in the centre that he briefly stayed in and whinged about.
I'm vehemently agreeing with you
I'm sure all the over excited serbian peeps would also be stoked to refresh their memories with all of their "heros",
Though historically, TBH, they have a pretty fucked up idea of what a hero is.
It's time for that country and people to work through their own shit and pull their fucking heads in regarding other countries.

ForkinGreat

Gringos! :D

I went to watch a friend play soccer once, Lebs Vs Croatians. An all in brawl ensued the match, with complete cars getting smashed up by hand.
NSL/A-League went through a MAJOR re-branding and re-naming of soccer clubs in Aus because of psycho 'fans'
During the Balkan war, a Croat NSL club (melbourne croatia??) was playing an ethnically serb NSL club in Melbourne. Fans were banned from attending the match as it was feared there would be rival supporters killing each other.

ForkinGreat

The Croatians collaborated with the Nazis in WW2, so it appears that Serb atrocities were probably motivated by payback for WW2.

Last edited:

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
I remember the local soccer derbies here when the White Eagles (Serbs) played King Tomislav (Cro's).
They enforced no spectators rules in the stadiums as it had gone south pretty quickly in earlier games.