COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
So the policy making is based on strong medical advice? Or just typical ScoMo bullshit to try and make his lack of leadership and preparedness seem like a plan? I can't work out which...

Nambra

Definitely should have gone to specsavers
Yep, we’re on our own… don’t queue for a PCR test unless you return a positive RAT first, but good luck getting one of those to begin with. Govt has absolved themselves of all responsibility.

I’m off to kiss and lick anyone and everything, just to get it over with…

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
They couldn't have done that a week and a half ago, fuckers. Would much rather sit on the beach and watch the fireworks
Mate we had no idea what was going to happen on our return to SA and I actually didn't really care... my employer had ridiculous additional rules in place and I knew it was going to change 20 times before then. Still don't know what will happen in 11 days time when we get back.

The 'corona' days off were assigned as special days, not sickies :)

danncam

Likes Dirt
Well, it's new years and as I'm triple vaxed we're going ahead with our plans to go to the fish creek pub 1920s cabaret thang.

Whatever your choice for tonight cheers to a better 2022 and health to us all.

We're mountain bikers god damn it and as the collective salt of the earth we and our families deserve better than the last two fucked years.