COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

LPG

likes thicc birds
I feel very shit for anyone in Victoria. Youve been through multiple long term lockdowns and successfully got to 0 cases at the expense of the economy, mental health etc. only to have NSW bungle an outbreak and then give up instead of going hard early and force australia to learn to live with covid.

I don't know if Delta could have been contained but we (nsw) could have increased our chances a shitload if we went hard early.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
I feel very shit for anyone in Victoria. Youve been through multiple long term lockdowns and successfully got to 0 cases at the expense of the economy, mental health etc. only to have NSW bungle an outbreak and then give up instead of going hard early and force australia to learn to live with covid.

I don't know if Delta could have been contained but we (nsw) could have increased our chances a shitload if we went hard early.
And I've still got my uncle in Melbourne posting dictator dan shit on his facebook. Im not responding because he just lost his wife and whatever gets him through, but FFS...

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
beyond the concern of the number itself, how did it take such a sudden upward turn? thats more concerning than a steady increase to the same number.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
I'm off for Covid shot #2 in about an hour.

I have a friend that I have known for long time who has ran into some life difficulties. Ended up a shared accommodation which turned into a Covid hotspot. He has been in the RPA for the past month with Covid. Now has a bacterial infection in his lungs and sepsis has set in leading to organ failure. The hospital is deciding today if they will turn off the respirators that have been keeping him going.

It is nasty stuff folks and sure hits home now.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski

I have a friend that I have known for long time who has ran into some life difficulties. Ended up a shared accommodation which turned into a Covid hotspot. He has been in the RPA for the past month with Covid. Now has a bacterial infection in his lungs and sepsis has set in leading to organ failure. The hospital is deciding today if they will turn off the respirators that have been keeping him going.

Heavy

Sent from my H8324 using Tapatalk

Minlak

custom titis

I can't think of very many things worse than having to make that decision :( - Read of people coming back after doctors said that was it too.

link1896

Mr Greenfield

Sorry dude, that’s utter shit. Do they have family?