COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

LPG

likes thicc birds
Do not attribute to malice that which can be explained by incompetence.
Yeah, when politicians buy a block of land for infrastructure from a mate for many times the going rate I don't I don't blame incompetence. I'm just not sure if they are more corrupt or incompetent.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
If society breaks down, you’ll find me the at the Porsche dealership with the smashed front window and the GT3 warming up
It'll warm up plenty quick with the throttle pedal pinned to the firewall....... (bulkhead? What do you call it in a Porsche?)

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
It's best to take precautions not to get Corona in the first place, especially if you end up living with life debilitating ailments for the rest of your life.
It is... and we have none in SA yet.

I'm now of the opinion that while the SA premier will not open SA borders and purposely let corona into SA, we are all weeks to years away from getting it eventually.

Talking to my family in N Ireland, opening up means getting it eventually. My youngest brother and family have it right now.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I certainly wouldn't put it past them that they wanted an outbreak to get vaccination rates up.
I love a good conspiracy!!! But this I disagree with...for one reason - they didn't have enough vaccines when this outbreak kicked off. Remember it wasn't a race! ScoMo and his dunces had fucked it up before this even began.

It was pure incompetence and absolute arrogance. A certain premier and pm had spent so much of last year dumping shit on dan Andrews that they left themselves no space to apply anything that has been learnt from what happened to Victoria in 2020.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
I think I changed my mind, back to angry again.

Was chatting to a workmate this evening about his recent need for a test after a childcare centre went tier 1, said he was heaps scared. I started trying to relate, then he told me his brother died from the covid a month ago... Fuck me

He's the nicest fella, kept it in and has been polite as hell in the face of the masses of folks that refuse to do the right thing. But he's fucking furious inside and let the guard down a little to express it. Jesus fucking Christ I dislike these fuckers that can't see past their own noses.

Sent from my H8324 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Nambra

Definitely should have gone to specsavers
5G in the country !!! I thought they were still using CDMA

I struggle to even get 4G in suburban Adelaide on a good day ;)
I for one am glad that the Govt got on board the 5G / Huawei bandwagon with the vax. Imagine the clusterfuck it would have been if they'd rolled out the FTTN or satellite (Sputnik V) version. Mind control at 1.5MB/s with frequent dropouts - how does that work? Probably explains most country people though.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
I love a good conspiracy!!! But this I disagree with...for one reason - they didn't have enough vaccines when this outbreak kicked off. Remember it wasn't a race! ScoMo and his dunces had fucked it up before this even began.

It was pure incompetence and absolute arrogance.
Succinct yet 100% accurate summary.