Search results

1. dj3

QLD sold

SOLD....... sold
  2. dj3

undead

sweet jesus..... :shocked:
  3. dj3

Project Car / Motorbike thread. Let's see 'em.

this will HAUL ASS!
  4. dj3

QLD Sold

sold - pending payment
  5. dj3

QLD Sold

bump, cmon guys, its like it just came off the showroom floor!
  6. dj3

QLD Sold

bump, offer me!
  7. dj3

Ford Ranger

Just put a quality steel flywheel and exedy clutch in it when/if it lets go, I own a Holden Rodeo, and I like to think i would rather drive it the way it is meant to be driven and replace parts, instead of worrying about breaking somthing. :) although i would presume you would be in for a hard...
  8. dj3

QLD Sold

bump, $1800 now, wanting it gone.
  9. dj3

QLD Sold

Bump, will take offers, would like it gone soon.
  10. dj3

QLD Sold

Bump, had some interest from a few people, but they never got back :(
  11. dj3

Little Things You Hate

had this the other day but they did over a grand worth to my new beastie :(
  12. dj3

QLD Sold

RB isn't the most popular place for roadies, but someone must be in the market on here, will take offers!
  13. dj3

QLD Sold

bump + price drop
  14. dj3

QLD Sold

bump...........
  15. dj3

QLD Sold

bump..........
  16. dj3

QLD Sold

Item: 2011 Giant TCR Composite 1 Location: Toowoomba - may post, local is preffered Price: $1700 Condition: Immaculate, i work as i bike mechanic and this was my training bike that barely got used, it has a total of 86km on the odometre, thats it, so its the same as it came off the showroom...
  17. dj3

Post up ya 4WD!

how do the federals go? im looking for new tyres (usual bighorns, MTR's, scorpions etc) and saw these and they look pretty good.
  18. dj3

Little Things You Hate

as soon as I hit "submit reply" i knew someone would say that.
  19. dj3

Little Things You Hate

anxious wait to see and most likely buy the perfect car, and knowing there is one person to view it before you. Fingers crossed he doesnt walk away with it :ambivalence:
  20. dj3

iphone holder that fits on frame?

Topeak make multiple different styles from weatherproof to swivel/pivot. We get them in at work and sell a fair few, i don't see the need/appeal, but their quality is top notch.