Little Things You Hate

bardynt

Back in his day.....
how about when you're waiting in big line, then the person finally gets to get served then tries to find there wallet or purse after waiting for five mins.

then to top it off they seem to have find every bit of spare change to pay for it then realize they dont have enough change so then they get out that twenty dollar note they had around to pay for instead while every behind waits another five mins for that customer

Waiting in line at the checkout, only to have the person BEHIND me (ie: someone who has been waiting in line for less time than I) asked by a staff member if they'd like to come around to the next register, as it's opening.

dcrofty

Eats Squid
how about when you're waiting in big line, then the person finally gets to get served then tries to find there wallet or purse after waiting for five mins.
Oh yeah. this. Or when you are waiting an age for an ATM and the person in front of you gets to the machine, stares confusedly at it for a little while, then remembers what they are there for, rummages for the wallet/purse, slowly fingers about 18 credit cards wondering which one to use, inserts one, rummages back in bag for glasses and puts them on. By this point the machine hasn't got the PIN in time so spits the card back out. person doesn't realise this and types PIN in 7 times. Finally realises and puts the card back in, whilst staring inanely over their shoulder and grinning at you saying "sorry won't be long" before typing wrong PIN again a couple of times. Then checks every single balance of their numerous accounts, transfers money, gets some cash out. Rummages in bag again and searches for wallet/purse again whilst ATM makes annoying beeping noises after spitting out the card. Grabs card, puts it away then counts cash several times before putting it in purse. Then puts hand over the card slot and waits patiently for the receipt that actually printed out of the receipt slot 2 inches away several minutes ago before leaving slowly staring at the machine in a way that suggests its short changed them.

Xavo.au

Likes Bikes and Dirt
When your mate tries to grab the money coming out of the ATM slot as a joke, but accidentally pushes it back in and the funds are gone from your account, but you can't get the money out.

Morgan123

Likes Dirt
Badly needing to reformat considering how fucked my pc is from various viruses and god knows what else but fearing what might happen to my Itunes/cant be botheredness (definitely a word). Can't even change my background :(

mars mtb

Likes Dirt
Returning to your car to see some fecken prick that can't drive or park has hit your bumper when you could park a truck there, causing damage in the order of $500 and driving off so as I was not there I have no idea who it was other than they were a C U Next Tuesday.

Pissed off!

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
When you're having a very nice dream about a very nice girl and you're about to get to the kissing part then you wake up.

dj3

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Returning to your car to see some fecken prick that can't drive or park has hit your bumper when you could park a truck there, causing damage in the order of $500 and driving off so as I was not there I have no idea who it was other than they were a C U Next Tuesday.

Pissed off!
had this the other day but they did over a grand worth to my new beastie :(

SprocketFury

Likes Bikes
People who are so boring that they one-up you, on everything. This chick I work with has one-upped me on the pain level of her tattoos, number of tattoos, weight, breast size, how omgheavy her motorbike is, talking back like an obnoxious child to our senior managers, petty revenge tactics, the list goes on.
- Talking about how I've put on a little weight in the last few years and One-Up interrupts with "yeah, well, I'm heavier than you!" Okay, and?
- I just got this tattoo and I'm showing my workmates, and here she is, "omg all of MY tattoos hurt SO MUCH, especially on my foot, hurt like a bitch, blah blah blah" - cool story, bro.
- I'm talking to a (different) coworker about some dickhead I went out with and suddenly One-Up is all "yeah well mine broke my eyesocket and fractured my jaw, so I destroyed his car in this very detailed way" - etc.
- As for being a brat to the managers, I can't believe she still has her job if she really talks to them the way she says she does.

She also interrupts.

SHUT UP AND WAIT YOUR TURN! geeeez.

I also hate people who take their children to restaurants and then expect the staff to babysit them. Hell no! :nono: Don't even get me started on the shitty parents I've encountered in hospitality...

Tristan23

Farkin guerilla
The fact it's considered 'rude' not to nod and say hello to every halfwit on a bike whilst one is one is riding ones own bike, just because you're both on bikes.

I don't look over at every set of traffic lights when i'm in the car and nod and smile to the driver next to me. I don't say "G'day!" to every prick walking along the footpath just because i'm walking as well. I don't paddle up and have a chat with every deadbeat surfer in the ocean just because i'm out there surfing too, and I doubt you do either, so ease off the throttle on having a dig at riders who may be enjoying the peace and solitude riding brings them when they're by themselves or with a good mate, quit bashing them because you were passed quicker than your scrawny legs, baggy clothing and fat tyres will allow you to go, and start enjoying the fact YOU are having a good time - regardless of how many nods and smiles you might feel you need to justify your choice of bike, clothing, or equally as scruffy mates.

mtb1611

Seymour
The fact it's considered 'rude' not to nod and say hello to every halfwit on a bike whilst one is one is riding ones own bike, just because you're both on bikes.

I don't look over at every set of traffic lights when i'm in the car and nod and smile to the driver next to me. I don't say "G'day!" to every prick walking along the footpath just because i'm walking as well. I don't paddle up and have a chat with every deadbeat surfer in the ocean just because i'm out there surfing too, and I doubt you do either, so ease off the throttle on having a dig at riders who may be enjoying the peace and solitude riding brings them when they're by themselves or with a good mate, quit bashing them because you were passed quicker than your scrawny legs, baggy clothing and fat tyres will allow you to go, and start enjoying the fact YOU are having a good time - regardless of how many nods and smiles you might feel you need to justify your choice of bike, clothing, or equally as scruffy mates.
So in a nutshell, cyclists are halfwits unworthy of your acknowledgement, all pedestrians are pricks and all surfers are deadbeats? There must be so many people out there, all dejected that a person as wonderful as you is unwilling to give them the time of day. Maybe one day you can stop one of these halfwits/pricks/deadbeats and set them straight.

Last edited:

Tristan23

Farkin guerilla
And the fact every chode on the internet gets offended when another internet user uses a negative term to describe the general population of a specific sporting activity.

mtb1611

Seymour
And the fact every chode on the internet gets offended when another internet user uses a negative term to describe the general population of a specific sporting activity.
Being a pedestrian or commuter is a sport? It's a pity generalising isn't, you may well be on your way to London.

Norco Maniac

Is back!

am i a "chode"? that would imply i have a penis, seeing as "chode" is a term reserved for cockhead males.

so i'm guessing my internet one is bigger than yours, and that's what you're upset about?

oh, that's a LTIL moment, for sure.

c3024446

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The 3.5 hours between TDF highlights at 6, and when they start showing the race live at 10pm.

Also, that Taste Le Tour is always on at a fixed time just after 10, and not in some boring bit at 10:40 or something.